Reading UK – 20th January 2004– FrontRange Solutions, today announced the immediate availability of GoldMine® 6.5 and GoldMine Corporate Edition 6.5, the latest versions in its award-winning customer relationship management (CRM) product portfolio.
GoldMine 6.5 provides distributed and small-to-medium enterprises (SME) with a CRM solution that scales from a single user to entire organisations. It allows companies to manage customer, prospect, supplier and partner relationships in the way that best fits their business.
The seamless migration between GoldMine solutions; GoldMine and GoldMine Corporate Edition - future-proofs a customer’s investment by enhancing existing features such as analysis, reporting and wizards to support users through multi-step tasks like campaign management and targeted communications.
GoldMine 6.5 recognises that businesses view and use data differently and therefore includes a new feature, the Record Type Administration Centre. This enables users to create, manage and work with an unlimited variety of custom business entities. For example Estate Agents need to track 3 Record Types; buyers, sellers and properties. Each of these views can be customised to hold different fields, field labels and field colours to make working life more intuitive.
In addition to allowing GoldMine users to migrate to an increasingly powerful solution, the new release is especially useful to existing ACT!® and Microsoft® Excel and Outlook® users ready to upgrade from basic contact management to a business-focused, team-based solution. GoldMine 6.5 automatically detects these applications, prompting the conversion of existing contact data. GoldMine 6.5 also includes an improved Instant Sync option that enables remote users on a network to automatically synchronize and remain up-to-date on contact and calendar information.
“Our goal is to provide customers with a CRM solution that not only offers greater efficiencies to help them better meet their business objectives, but one that provides customer relationship continuity from small business to the distributed enterprise,” said Michael McCloskey, FrontRange Solutions CEO. “GoldMine 6.5 reinforces our commitment of supporting our individual-to-enterprise customers with a solution that is easier to install, customise, use and maintain while raising the bar in the CRM market.”
At the heart of new GoldMine 6.5 is the drive to provide products that are built as a “best fit” solution for SME’s and distributed enterprises and that work seamlessly with new complementary products and services. Additional new features in GoldMine 6.5 include:
- Enhanced opportunity management including new opportunity management wizard, and new search and tracking capabilities
- Productivity functions such as at-a-glance list of past activities and auto-fill options to copy data with just a click, and control of details regarding material and projects
- Newly redesigned, easy-to-use and centralised Reports Centre
- Free/busy scheduling capabilities for both users and contacts extends relationship management capability beyond the users of GoldMine, to include prospects, customers, vendors or partners.
- HTML-based alerts, interactive ability that detects actions, notifies users of status updates and integrates problem solving features and key functions pertaining to email/mail/fax merging
- Improved usability enhancements including auto-scrolling, navigation and drag and drop graphical abilities
- Record Types using a centralised configuration tool to create, manage, and work with an unlimited variety of custom business entities to reflect business models
Complementary services and products include:
- iGoldMine, the Web enabled solution that allows you access to your client and prospect information from anywhere, at any time
- mGoldMine a wireless solution that enables you to access your GoldMine contacts, history and pending activities from any WAP or GPRS enabled device
- Extensive network of third party products from channel partner network, including integrated solutions.
FrontRange has served over 1.2 million GoldMine users, with 200,000 customers that span 70 different industries, including insurance, real estate, government, financial and legal. With more than 90 percent of enhancements and new features driven by customer and end-users, FrontRange continues deliver high-quality products and services by engaging customer and partner feedback.
Pricing and Availability
GoldMine 6.5 and GoldMine Corporate Edition 6.5 are available now and can be purchased through a network of FrontRange Solutions partners. Pricing starts at £165 + VAT for GoldMine and £395 + VAT for GoldMine Corporate Edition per user.