Another first, as Xchange acquires CustomerAnalytics

MyCustomer.com
Share this content

Xchange is set to acquire CustomerAnalytics to become the first eCRM provider to marry centralised and local marketing – in a deal which brings new software, services, 110 customers, 20,000 seat users, and 100-plus employees.
CustomerAnalytics’ clients includes 25 of the world’s top 100 financial institutions such as Abbey National, ABN AMRO and Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce.

Xchange will integrate CustomerAnalytics‚ EnAct, into its eCRM solution suite Xchange 4.0, and will be able to coordinate marketing campaigns across every customer touch point, from the web to the local office. 
Companies will be able to:
*analyse profit opportunities and execute marketing campaigns in a local branch or outlet.
*close the loop between centralised and local marketing, by recommending the best tactics at the local point of interaction and the centralised corporate level, and then tying information gathered at both levels back to a central data warehouse.
*target personalised communications across email, call centre, web site, direct mail, and face-to-face interactions.
* identify who to target (based on profitability potential), what to offer and how to execute that offer. 

Based in Dallas, Texas, CustomerAnalytics had revenues of $17.7 million in 1999. Its clients include Abbey National, FleetBoston, Liberty Life Insurance, ABN AMRO/LaSalle, and Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce.

Xchange CEO Andrew Frawley noted the power of adding this front-line solution. “Our experience suggests that typically 60 per cent of a company’s marketing is centralised and the other 40 per cent occurs at a more local level. Companies using CustomerAnalytics solutions report annual returns of 200 per cent, as their point-of-customer contact personnel consistently earn more of the customers‚ business and loyalty through understanding who their most profitable customers are, and what their motives are to buy.”

“While the advent of the web redefines traditional business models, consumers still remain loyal to businesses that offer valuable face-to-face experiences,” continued Frawley. “As the only eCRM solution to enable businesses to optimise customer interaction via any communication channel at the centralised and local levels, Xchange will earn a greater share of the exploding eCRM market.”

“The complementary nature of the two client bases will generate extensive, instant cross-sell opportunities to clients of both companies that want to further increase their ROI by creating personal customer relationships at every point of interaction,” said Tony Heywood, UK managing director at Xchange. 

“Valuable customer interactions at the local level combined with personalised interactions at the corporate level are the most powerful tools any company has to distinguish its brand. CustomerAnalytics brings tools and methodology to personnel on the front line, so at every interaction they provide customers the offers and information most valuable to them,” explained Robert Hall, CEO at CustomerAnalytics.

“CustomerAnalytics’ consulting expertise teaches businesses to choose customer touch points and provide information that make interactions most profitable. Now, with the integration of our technology and consulting into Xchange’s powerful solution, we can add this expertise to our client’s central marketing initiatives,” he added. 
According to Rick Billig, senior vice-president at FleetBoston, the market is in need of a solution that ties together corporate marketing efforts with localised channels. “There is demand for an integrated local and centralised solution in the eCRM marketplace. Most solutions do not bridge that gap and leave out coordination of the point-of-sale channel. There is definitive value in being able to know your most profitable customers at any level, and I’m glad to see that these two well-respected companies are addressing that market opportunity.”

Xchange

CustomerAnalytics

Replies

Please login or register to join the discussion.

There are currently no replies, be the first to post a reply.