As CRM projects stall or are put on hold, the need to be able to deliver fast ROI has never been greater. This unique expert guide will enable you to create a credible and compelling Business Case for your CRM initiatives. Compiled by Wendy Hewson, who is internationally recognised for her ROI expertise, this kit will help you to:
- Use ROI to understand clients' needs, drivers and constraints as part of a solutions sales method
- Produce credible ROI metrics to close sales
- Focus and shape clients' solutions to back into the strongest business case
- Examine the relationship between your CRM investments, implementation options and how they will impact the bottom line
- Produce the business case and ROI metrics for your CRM projects before, during and after implementation
The ROI Productivity Kit features a unique interactive Business Case CD-ROM. Based on the acclaimed Hewson ROI Workshop, the kit includes full slides, notes from the workshop presentations plus many supporting articles, white papers, checklists etc.
- Where does the business case fit into the CRM project lifecycle? This includes a framework which enables you to identify how to amend a standard business case to reflect the way in which it will be used (e.g. to get project funding vs. proving the project has been a success)
- Scoping the project and considering implementation approaches.
- The Hewson Group view on the 8 current CRM technology hotspots, where the quick wins are and how to back the business case into your or your clients' business strategies.
- Benefits: an update on latest research, assessing benefits (hard, soft, tangible and intangible) & risks. A summary of the techniques you can use is backed up by examples. This section contains a critical summary of the 5 common misunderstandings about return on investment, their impact on the business case financials and how you can use them to gain credibility with the finance people
predicting costs: typical project costs, cost drivers, what might vary and why
- Fine tuning the business case and using it to sell. Checklists plus advice on involving clients' finance people etc.
- Setting the approach and scope of Customer Management Projects
- A pre-implementation checklist for CRM success
- A new way of presenting ROI - an adaptation of Cranfield Benefits Dependency Network
- Making a compelling business case for CRM download it now for free!
Gain a better understanding of ROI on CRM and use this to shape the business case and give credibility to your proposals. Develop a blue print to demonstrate ROI. Win sales!
Stephen Wyatt, Managing Partner,
David Sims, Business Process Consultant,
David Roe, Service Manager,
Stephen Thurston, Director,
Steven Jones, Professional Services Consultant,
Simon Littlewood, Partner Relations,
Julia Allen, eServices Manager,
Project Leaders, Wim van der Hulst and Wijnand van Hooff,
CRM Implementation, KPMG Netherlands
Marketing Answers and Solutions
Andy Hunter, CEO,
Swallow Information Systems