Satmetrix has announced upgrades to its Net Promoter in the Cloud customer experience management (CEM) solutions.
In release 12, Satmetrix has introduced a number of advancements, including:
Salesforce Connect: Available out-of-the-box in release 12, Salesforce Connect offers a seamless integration between CEM and CRM systems, enabling users to access data using either Satmetrix Xperience or Salesforce.com.
- NPS Compare and Performance Compare: These cross compare charts contrast performance ratings (NPS and satisfaction questions) for one or more average scores across different segments or respondent groups (such as region, call center or product) in one chart.
- Role-Based Notifications: In addition to utilising action alerts to close the loop with survey respondents, users can route the email notifications to the most appropriate email distribution list depending on the contact’s specific response and segment information, such as tier or influence level.
- Business View: Upgrades to Business View in release 12 expand on its capabilities of providing a streaming home page showing scores, trends, action items and comments customised for managers by offering My Peers’ Performance.
- Sample Update: Users with designated permissions can update participant records.
- Pop-up Surveys: To expand the number of people participating in surveys, release 12 includes pop-up surveys to invite customers, prospects and others to opt-in to a survey through a link from the company’s web page, social media site, or other web location.
- My Domain: To improve survey response rates, the My Domain add-on makes survey invitations more identifiable to customers by enabling clients to send survey invitations from their own company’s specific domain.
Raj Bhargava from Satmetrix said: “Our newest capabilities and enhancements provide businesses with faster, more powerful customer engagement tools that get the right information to the right people to inspire customer obsession and ensure accountability across their organisation, from top to bottom. As a result, businesses will make even better strategic and tactical decisions to improve the customer experience at every touch point and drive superior business results.”