Information Builders, a business intelligence (BI) solutions provider, has announced the introduction of analysis capabilities into its WebFOCUS Magnify enterprise search platform.
Powered by Wand Taxonomy, the multi-lingual vocabulary for search, Magnify classifys and scores a structured and unstructured social media content using a set of rules and alogrithms.
This content can then be compared against CRM data and other enterprise systems. Magnify also indexes content according to sentiment, which customers can use to filter search.
The offering includes:
- Magnify automatically enriches records during indexing to boost their relevance and meaningfulness, associates metadata with documents and records to make information easier to retrieve, and dynamically captures data and processes updates as they occur
- A real-time transactional indexing method, which minimises resource consumption and optimises system performance by capturing records, transactions, and messages as they are sent
- An interface that includes dynamic categorisation capabilities.
- Full customisation of the solution's front-end and results display to meet specific information needs and address corporate branding requirements
- Security mechanisms including single sign-on integration, support for multiple credentials, and an API that allows Magnify's security to work with any existing security model.