Chris Heffer provides a summary of the recent Social Business Strategy Summit, as detailed by tweets from the day.
In the true spirit of social collaboration I thought I should crowd source the content for this summary. Thanks to everyone who contributed to the conversation using the event hashtag #SBSS12. The Social Business Strategy Summit was held in London on May 31st 2012. The event was organised by MyCustomer.com in association with BPT partners. The event featured 25 of the most influential thought leaders and leading analysts from the world of social business. The line up included:-
- Paul Greenburg - Author of CRM at the speed of light, known by most to be "The Godfather of CRM"
- Sameer Patel - Global VP & GM of Enterprise Social and collaborative software at SAP
- Sandy Carter - VP of Social Business Evangelism and Sales at IBM
- Laurence Buchanan - Director of Digital Transformation and CRM at Ernest and Young
- Mark Tamis - Social CRM strategist at NET-7
- Esteban Kolsky - Founder of thinkJar
- Luis Suarez - Social Software Evangelist at IBM
For the benefit of anyone who couldn't attend or for anyone who wants a recap I have compiled this article featuring what were in my opinion the key tweets and quotes from the day. It features a compilation of some of the things that were said on the day by the speakers and the opinions of those in the audience. I narrowed down the many hundred of tweets into just 60. Too much good stuff to get into a shorter list sorry! Hopefully it should give you an idea of the summit and some of the ideas discussed. I have also added some photos of the event onto my Facebook page.