CX job vacancy of the week: ANZ
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Journey Expert at ANZ (based in Melbourne, Australia)
ANZ is among the top 4 banks in Australia, the largest banking group in New Zealand and Pacific, and among the top 50 banks in the world.
As a Journey Expert within the Well Managed Chapter, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing a robust and sustainable risk treatments to improve the Commercial Cards’ risk profile
- Managing and Supporting everyday customer and banker request on commercial cards. Request may relate to Business As Usual request such as setting up new data request, query relating to understand product functionality, change management, Know-How updates, collateral updates etc. Work will also involve managing small to medium size initiatives to successful delivery.
- Working with all our tribe members and Commercial Cards’ broader value chain partners to enhance, embed and bring to life our tribe’s well-managed agenda
- Optimising existing end-to-end customer journeys and improve the customer experience to ensure our product works seamlessly.
For more information about what a day in the life of a Journey Expert looks like, check out the Journey Expert persona or watch this animation to get an insight in to what a day in their life looks like.
Who are you?
- A team player – You know we only win if we all win. You recognise and value the different perspectives and skills your colleagues bring. It is not about being a hero but jumping in and contributing to the successful delivery of the team’s mission
- The customer’s biggest fan – You demonstrate a thirst for better understanding the customer and define the problem and develop solutions through their eyes
- Comfortable being uncomfortable – You are comfortable with uncertainty and have the ability to effectively manage yourself through ambiguity and change
- Continuous improvement junkie – You constructively challenge the status quo, look for better ways to do things and passionately advocate continuous improvement
- Committed to your own and other’s growth – You strive to stretch and grow yourself and others by identifying your own development areas, seeking feedback and providing feedback to others to help them learn and grow everyday
- A problem solver – You are energised by tackling complex problems and use critical thinking, your network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the bank
- Risk savvy – You build sustainable solutions that protect customers, stakeholders and the community
What you bring to the Journey Expert:
- Demonstrable experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Operational Risk and Compliance within the Financial Services Industry
- Product Knowledge on Commercial Cards - how the product operate across the value chain, including the systems the support the product
- End-to-end Product Management
- Change Management and Implementation
- An intense passion and curiosity for customers, their needs and wants, putting them at the centre of everything you do
- A desire to optimise customer journeys and experiences
- Ability to explore customer needs in a data-driven way, develop and implement innovative solutions, test the outcomes, and iterate
To find out more visit the ANZ site here
Chris is Editor of MyCustomer. He is a practiced editor, having worked as a copywriter for creative agency, Stranger Collective from 2009 to 2011 and subsequently as a journalist covering technology, marketing and customer service from 2011-2014 as editor of Business Cloud News. He joined MyCustomer in 2014.