CX job vacancy of the week: inRiver
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Customer Success Director, inRiver (based in Malmo, Sweden).
inRiver is a highly ambitious, global company with 50% growth in the software industry. At inRiver, you are guided by the company’s values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. You team up with amazing talented people where the strong High Five culture provides a collaborative platform supporting our globally growing organization.
Define Customer journey and scale Success programs
- Clarify ownership for each part of the journey
- Define the vision of a Red-Carpet experience
- Improve Success Plan templates and process
- Define and oversee lifecycle processes/touch points
- Define and implement call-to-actions based on Customer Health
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
Drive growth outcomes
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption
- Improve Customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Reduce churn and drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference ability
- Own renewals
Lead cross-functionally and drive alignment to ensure customer success
- Gather feedback from other departments to improve the customer experience
- Advocate for changes in other departments’ ways of working and collaborate with them to implement those
- Drive company-wide definition of ideal customer
- Own company-wide customer feedback loop
- Help foster company-wide culture of Customer Success
- Ensure smart hand-off
Motivate and lead a high-performance Customer Success team
- Provide strong, value-based leadership and day-to-day management
- Establish priorities and align efforts across teams for consistent and effective service delivery
- Drive team development through career paths in alignment with inRiver talent framework
- Lead by example through collaboration with colleagues, building cross-regional and cross-functional relationships as well as mentoring of team members
- Scale organization to enable team growth
- Proactively assess and identify skills gaps and create enablement plans to develop team members
- Help CSMs understand customers’ objectives and become a trusted advisor
- Determine how to define, drive, and demonstrate the value (ROI) delivered
Achieve operational excellence
- Support core metrics for inRiver
- Own development and follow-up of Customer Success metrics
- Continuously communicate metrics to team and leadership
- Create dashboards to measure Customer Success and Customer Health
- Education – Bachelor to Master level
- +6 years of Customer Success experience
- +5 years leadership experience including leading leaders
- Experience from leading a performance driven culture with goal setting and defining & measuring KPIs
- Experience understanding of SaaS/Cloud solutions and technology desired.
- Analytical mindset with a data-driven approach to problem-solving
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence effectively at all levels of an organisation
- Strong client empathy, a deep understanding of value drivers, and passion for solving complex business problems
- Proven track record of organisational change management, building, leading and growing Customer Success teams in geographically different locations
For further information and to submit an application visit the inRiver jobs board.
Chris is Editor of MyCustomer. He is a practiced editor, having worked as a copywriter for creative agency, Stranger Collective from 2009 to 2011 and subsequently as a journalist covering technology, marketing and customer service from 2011-2014 as editor of Business Cloud News. He joined MyCustomer in 2014.