CX job vacancy of the week: Samsung Care
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Customer Experience Senior Manager, Samsung Care (based in New Jersey, USA)
For decades, Samsung has been leading the charge on innovation. Samsung sees beauty in achieving excellence and passion for change fuels the company’s discoveries, inventions, and breakthrough technology. Samsung believes that technology can, and should, make the world a better place, create new possibilities for people everywhere, push the limits of what’s possible, and constantly innovate.
The Customer Experience Senior Manager will be an experienced leader within the CX industry that will be responsible for driving improvements to the customer experience across all aspects of their Customer Care journey, while leveraging feedback from a variety of customer inputs, root cause analyses, operational data, etc.
He/She will lead the development of our CX vision and roadmap, drive and nurture a customer-centric culture, implement CX best practices, and develop CX tools and processes. He/She will create and foster an environment of innovation and continuous improvement to drive the closed loop process, ensuring that data is translated into actionable strategies to support the long term vision of the organization.
The Customer Experience Senior Manager will work in a matrix environment and drive alignment across senior management and leaders within Customer Care and additional stakeholders. He/She will be supported by key stakeholders from different teams within Samsung Care to help support and drive the program and manage a small CX team.
- Oversee the day-to-day customer experience management operations, relationships with external CX partners and teams handling the closed loop process
- Develop a customer experience strategy with clear objectives, goals and milestones along with the financial/business case to quantify the impacts on the business and investment requirements.
- Serve as the Customer Experience “thought leader” and Change Agent/catalyst to drive the customer centric culture across Samsung Care
- Develop and lead a process to structure problems, analyze opportunities, and develop actionable recommendations and results through a rigorous, data-driven process; work proactively to uncover areas within the business to drive performance improvements to unlock productivity and accelerate execution
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders and leaders across contact center, field operations, product support and other functional areas to drive process improvement initiatives for the customer experience. Guide stakeholders and leaders on putting the customer and their experience at the heart of broader decision-making within their lines of business
- Understand when and how to raise issues to senior leadership for further input - Working with issues owners to track high-level progress on allocated issues; driving accountability and resolution of issues across each segment of Samsung Care
- Work with internal partners to manage future roll-outs, expansions, changes and integrations for the CX program to develop a cohesive view of the customer experience
- Guide the Samsung Care organisation on developing effective and measurable customer experience success metrics and working those into goal setting and compensation plans, as appropriate
- Develop communications for Samsung Executive Leadership and all aspects of Samsung Care to keep the organization updated and aligned to the customer experience strategy, achievements, initiatives and metrics
- Keeps up to date on emerging industry trends and changes that affect the customer experience
- Bachelor's degree and Masters degree preferred
- 12-15+ years in customer experience management field
- Proven track record for driving significant change, business transformation and improvement projects
- Proven success collecting and leveraging consumer data and feedback to optimize customer experience
- Ability to shift from developing high level strategies to effective execution, influencing at every level, and driving decisions through appropriate collaboration
- Have a roll-up sleeve approach to design, development, implementation and measure of CX
- Excellent communicator with strong verbal, written, interpersonal, technical and presentation skills
- Strong ability to lead teams, manage complex cross-functional projects and comfort working in a matrix environment
- Ability to think critically and problem solve in a fast paced environment
- Ability to see from customer’s perspective and champion that across customer care
- Have work experience with the Medallia platform or similar enterprise experience management platforms
- Knowledge and experience with Lean Six Sigma problem solving tools and processes such as DMAIC, a plus
For further information and to submit an application visit the Samsung US jobs board.
Chris is Editor of MyCustomer. He is a practiced editor, having worked as a copywriter for creative agency, Stranger Collective from 2009 to 2011 and subsequently as a journalist covering technology, marketing and customer service from 2011-2014 as editor of Business Cloud News. He joined MyCustomer in 2014.