Attend E3CX LIVE to drive your customer agenda
The customer agenda for 2020 and beyond needs to be agile and the ability to adapt to rapidly changing opportunities and threats in a practical way will be critical. E3CX is the CXSA's first of its kind virtual conference – 4 days dedicated to helping GCC business and government organisations to take advantage of the rapidly evolving opportunities the customer agenda offers.
The outlook for the best customer-centric companies in the region is extremely optimistic – the most dedicated performers can compete with the world’s best. Yet we are only at the very start of understanding what the agenda for the new customer age has to offer. Today's winners did not achieve stellar success by implementing best practice techniques. They thought differently and they created outcomes and experiences that customers had not even imagined! What can we learn from these?
We have also seen companies who have consistently over-performed in sectors where their competitors are in decline. What about those companies who have managed to turn themselves around after years of poor performance? How do we learn from those companies and what should we do differently ourselves?
This ground-breaking virtual conference will explore the current opportunities and challenges of the CX landscape in the Middle East and discuss how organisations can transform by using the customer agenda as their primary driving force.
E3 provides a range of learning, certification, and networking experiences:
- Achieve one of 5 certifications being offered by attending:
- one of our 2-Day Customer Experience, Customer Service or Patient Experience Practitioner programmes; or
- a 1-Day CX Foundation Certification in either English or Arabic.
- Equip yourself with advanced ‘next practice’ ideas, tools, and techniques with a choice of over 24 masterclasses and breakout sessions
- Learn from regional and international success stories by hearing from a line-up of over 40 international and local speakers
- Watch discussions & debates on the latest and most critical issues of the day with panels of experts, thought leaders and practitioners.
- Receive your complimentary membership to CXSA including access to the Navigate CX portal – an ecosystem designed to help ambitious individuals connect and progress their career in the field of Customer Experience & Customer Service.
From 19-22 October 2020, E3 CX will play host to Customer Experience Leaders from across the globe. You’ll hear from renowned CX and Service Design specialists like Ian Golding, Diane Magers, Dr Tahir Hussain , Olga Budieri, Adrian Swinscoe, Adam St John Lawrence and Dr Muna Al Dhabbah as well as many others. Sector spotlight-sessions include Government, Banking & Finance, Healthcare, Transport, Automotive and Tourism & Hospitality.