Mobile Tools for Better Customer Experience
With the whole world going mobile and the proliferation of omni-channel solutions, it’s important for businesses to cater to every aspect of a customer’s mobile experience.
From adopting mobile marketing strategy to optimizing your website for mobile use to streamlining mobile customer service, there are a lot of ways to offer customer support and enhance customer service through mobile solutions.
With that in mind, we’ve compiled a list of best-in-class tools to keep your mobile customers engaged:
This tool brings all your mobile communication channels together in one sleek, streamlined place. With Zendesk, you can:
- Organize your emails.
- Consolidate social media conversations (Facebook, Twitter) into one place.
- Answer customer phone calls and get a transcribed document of all calls.
- Provide real-time customer support with live chatting.
- Customize your Zendesk experience to match your brand’s look and feel.
Zendesk also supports over 350 apps and offers weekly updates with brand new features.
nanorep’s world-class digital self-service solution also offers a customized mobile app integration, that allows for seamless customer engagements on every touchpoint in the digital journey. There’s even a support chat bot solution for Facebook Messenger and other popular platforms, enabling businesses to deliver information from the knowledge base directly to the customer’s messaging interface.
Voice recognition and NLP technologies allow users to type or speak their queries freely and receive personalized, contextually relevant information. Respones can be delivered in over 80 languages and can include personal account information. nanorep’s Voice of the Customer (VoC) technology and other actionable analytics tap deep into the wants and expectations of customers, making it possible to identify knowledge gaps and optimize accordingly to increase customer satisfaction.
nanorep integrates with most 3rd party software, including online chat systems. There’s even a Zendesk integration, which delivers relevant information and responses right to the agent’s ticketing console. By providing personalized digital guidance at the customer’s moment of need, nanorep helps businesses to deliver effortless digital experiences that meet customer expectations.
Allows you to pick and choose which features you want to incorporate into your customer’s mobile support experience, and pay accordingly. Their products include:
- Acquire - allows you to chat in real time with people visiting your website to increase customer conversions.
- Engage - allows you to send targeted emails, push notifications and in-app messages to users
- Learn - get customer feedback from in-app and email conversations.
- Support - offer customer support via your app or email.
This is a DIY mobile website creator that allows you to create and design your business’ mobile website. Includes the following benefits:
- Personalization. Your website will look different to each customer based on their location and past interactions with your business.
- Easy to use. Their drag-and-drop interface allows you to build your website in record time
- Templates, color palettes, backgrounds and font styles. A variety of modern and aesthetically pleasing choices for the making.
- Flat UI design. This is the new darling of web design and has proven to bring up conversion numbers.
Enhance your customer response with a customer loyalty program. This particular program promises to improve email marketing with personalized messages that speak to the customer’s activity at your business. You will also be able to grow your social media presence while customers are visiting your business.
Moreover, Belly make it possible to gain new customers with Belly Bites, the Belly customer outreach program, and learn how to leverage customer demographics to improve your marketing strategies.
Given text marketing’s Golden Age status right now, it would be wise for you to incorporate a text marketing tool into your marketing strategy ASAP. This particular text messaging service offers several attractive features such as:
- SMS messages to over 200 countries.
- Easy conversion of email into text messages.
- Two-Way Chat allows you to both send and receive messages from your customers.
- Lots of free tools such as SMS Length Calculator, Phone Number, Email and Billing Address Validation, URL Shortener and more.
This tool recognizes that “mobile is the future” and caters to customer surveys specifically designed for mobile. With a focus on aesthetics and usability, their designs are pleasing to the eye and incorporate interactive questions that include fun and engaging sliders and buttons. Also they offer the ability to use their camera to submit photo or video responses for even more personalized data collection.
This tool offers you a seriously amped up customer analytics program including features such as:
- Interactive customer feedback from all media channels
- Segmented views. Shows individualized data to each person in your company based on their role and the data’s relevance to them, thus streamlining information instead of dumping a monster dose of analytics in everyone’s lap, they serve it up in bite-sized chunks that allow each member to perform their job better.
- Ask Now. Races to bring you data about specific customer segments at the click of a mouse.
- Unstructured feedback. Medallia digs up gold mines of native feedback from your customers and configures it in an easy-to-understand format.
Understanding your customers’ needs means offering services on multiple channels and it is imperative in this day and age that any solutions you implement in your customer experience can be accessed on multiple touchpoints. All of these tools offer different features, which allow you to maximize your multi-channel efforts and deliver customer journeys that are not limited to a single path.
nanorep is a SaaS digital experience solution, providing personalized guidance for every consumer at their moment of need. Our solution is powerful yet simple, providing effortless engagement at every touchpoint along the digital journey. We help companies successfully manage and scale their digital self-service experience and empower customers...
Please login or register to join the discussion.
Really all the solutions provided by you is quite simple to apply and work freely without getting frustrated. Also, this ZenDesk is a good thing get our mobile organised.http://supportnumbers.net/