Ron Kaufman, one of the most respected customer/employee experience and service speakers around the globe, will be hosting an exclusive talk and Q&A session for European Customer Experience Organization (ECXO) members to mark CX Day - October 6, 2PM CET.
The ECXO is an open-access community to help members develop their business, CX strategies and their own skills, and Kaufman's presentation is the perfect way to elevate these capabilities.
His exclusive talk will cover areas including:
- What is the connection between Value, Well-being, Customer Experience, Service, and Care?
- How has service changed over time, and how is it evolving today?
- What is the role of service providers in a world of technology-enabled service?
- How to perpetually improve your internal and external experiences?
- How to build a sustainable culture of Uplifting Service.
Kaufman will be providing practical examples to aid with his presentation.
Join the European Customer Experience Organization to attend this event.
Please login or register to join the discussion.
There are currently no replies, be the first to post a reply.