CX job vacancy of the week: Ageas
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Customer Experience Manager, Ageas Insurance (based in Eastleigh, UK)
With a history of almost 200 years Ageas prides itself on being a leading provider of award-winning insurance solutions in the UK. It has scooped a Gold Standard Insurance Award for the last nine years running and received a five star defaqto rating for offering the highest quality products in the market.
Its purpose is clear: To make insurance easy and personal for our customers.
A great opportunity has arisen to make a difference for its customers, reporting to the Head of Customer Value for Ageas UK, the Customer Experience Manager will oversee a team who's responsible for delivering a large scale transformation project within Ageas. A fundamental role, the purpose of this role is to work with key arears of the business to drive the development and delivery of a market leading Customer Experience strategy for Ageas UK that provides the optimal mix of value for both the Customer and Ageas.
- Manage the coordination of efforts across all relevant business areas to support the development and delivery of the Customer Experience Strategy for Ageas UK
- Facilitate the UK Customer Forum, with ownership for the coordination of meetings; publishing of minutes; capturing and monitoring of risks; identifying dependencies; and managing the delivery of agreed outputs.
- Responsible for defining the existing Customer Journey landscape, building and maintaining comprehensive end-to-end customer journey maps that incorporate customer interactions and experiences
- Lead the development of insurtech capability within Ageas UK, embed the company's chosen software across the organisation and define its strategic use going forward.
- Leverage insights & analytics around customer behaviour, definition, demographics etc to understand customer needs and behaviours in order to deliver improvement, demonstrating tangible benefit to the business.
- Solid background in the Insurance industry, ideally within a customer facing environment.
- Customer journey or process improvement experience is a clear advantage.
- Programme/project management methodology and delivery.
- Knowledge of digital and self-service technologies preferable.
- Ability to prioritise and align multiple key stakeholders through the process.
- Solid customer orientation, core understanding of the customer lifecycle.
- Ability to plan across a three to five year time horizon.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Strategic commercial view including customer and value focus.
For further information and to submit an application visit the Ageas jobs board.
You might also be interested in
Neil Davey is the managing editor of MyCustomer. An experienced business journalist and editor, Neil has worked on a variety of newspapers, magazines and websites over the past 15 years, including Internet Works, CXO magazine and Business Management. He joined Sift Media in 2007.