CX job vacancy of the week: AQA
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Head of Customer Experience at AQA (based in Guildford or Manchester, UK)
AQA is an independent education charity and the largest provider of academic qualifications taught in schools and colleges. With a turnover of over £170m, it sets and marks papers for around half of all GCSEs and A-levels. In the summer of 2019 it awarded over 3 million qualifications. Today, it employs more than 1000 people across six locations and work with around 27,000 teachers, lecturers, subject experts and academics, who help set and mark its exams.
AQA is looking for an experienced Head of Customer Experience to be the business lead for its customers journey; leading the design and development of a seamless, intuitive, end to end customer experience across AQA. You will be guiding customer facing teams to ensure exceptional of customer satisfaction across all customer touch points. You will design, develop and oversee the next iteration of AQA’s customer experience strategy.
- Providing strategic direction and ensuring effective delivery of customer experience projects.
- Leading and driving transformation change through matrix management and influence.
- Creating multiple customer journey maps with a view to effective and innovative solutions.
- Producing evidence-based proposals for new customer enhancements in line with strategic goals.
- Leading customer feedback and survey activity, ensuring insight leads to tangible actions, overseeing and monitoring business delivery plans.
- Leading on the development of customer benchmarking tools and analysis, to understand activities undertaken by competitors and across other sectors.
- You have successfully delivered customer experience in a complex organisation.
- You have expertise and support to ensure customer experience remains high focus and continually improves to meet their expectations and needs.
- Possess model leadership behaviours with confidence and to get the very best from teams by providing clarity, feedback, coaching and development, while continuously seeking to enhance performance in line with business objectives.
- The ability to work closely with senior leaders across the organisation, to develop and implement an integrated customer experience strategy and improvement plans.
- The ability to work with third party suppliers on content and engagement through customer satisfaction surveys.
- The ability to use customer feedback, insight and data to prioritise need and identify how we can improve customer experience through digital technology or business change.
- Display an understanding of ED&I within the customer journey.
- Understand how to monitor customer needs and development of ideas and initiatives, driving regular and annual analysis cycles that enable continuous improvement.
For further information and to submit an application visit the AQA jobs board.
Neil Davey is the managing editor of MyCustomer. An experienced business journalist and editor, Neil has worked on a variety of newspapers, magazines and websites over the past 20 years, including Internet Works, CXO magazine and Business Management. He joined MyCustomer in 2007.