CX job vacancy of the week: ASOS
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Head of Customer Experience at ASOS (based in London, UK)
ASOS burst onto the scene in 2000 and now has 9 country-specific websites, shipping to 240 countries. Its ambition is to be the world’s no.1 online fashion destination for 20-somethings, therefore it is vitally important that it continues to attract top talent across the globe.
This newly-created role will lead on the global End-to-End Customer Experience strategy and execution, in order to maximise the number of customers and Customer Lifetime Value. In this role, you will guide cross-functional development and management of a compelling and seamless customer experience, that supports the company’s strategic and commercial goals. You will be able to build a light-touch team to support you. This role will work closely with multiple cross-functional teams, with key stakeholders being Commercial, Digital, Marketing, Supply Chain and Logistics, Customer Care, Finance, Customer Insight.
- Measuring CX. Confirm and establish measurement and review of E2E CX indicators on a regular basis with senior stakeholders of each function and agree actions to close performance gaps and drive customer—centric joined-up decision-making.
- Defining CX and customer offer. Develop a target coherent customer experience across touch-points and customer propositions that will strengthen ASOS’ position as a lifestyle destination for fashion-loving 20s something.
- Operationalising strategic priorities. Translate high-level strategic priorities and opportunities into structured projects with clear financials and action plans for key functions.
- Managing mission teams. For high-caliber cross-functional projects, manage mission teams to ensure fast realisation of the value for customers through clear OKRs, stakeholder alignment, pragmatic execution including piloting/experimentation and effective roll-out.
- Tracking implementation. Establish a Quarterly governance with Execs to report on progress of key missions, CX KPIs along with Directors of key functions.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, critical thinking.
- Experience of project-management in large-scale organisations with digital mindset and/or consulting experience.
- Proven track record of managing and influencing a group of diverse stakeholders at different levels of organisation, internal and external collaboration.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in a structured, simple way.
- Self-initiative and ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Bachelor's degree; or Advanced graduate degree (e.g., MBA, PhD, etc.).
For further information and to submit an application visit the ASOS jobs board.
Neil Davey is the managing editor of MyCustomer. An experienced business journalist and editor, Neil has worked on a variety of newspapers, magazines and websites over the past 20 years, including Internet Works, CXO magazine and Business Management. He joined MyCustomer in 2007.