CX job vacancy of the week: Bourne Leisure
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Head of Experience, Bourne Leisure, (based in Seton, Scotland, UK)
Bourne Leisure is one of the largest providers of holidays and holiday home ownership in the UK. Its brands include Haven, Butlins and Warner Leisure - amongst the most recognised within the UK holiday market.
Bourne Leisure is looking to recruit a head of experience to lead, develop and continuously improve its eam, guest and owner experience, listening to and seeking feedback, and engaging and influencing park and central teams to develop and deliver experience improvement plans.
- Monitor advocacy and NPS reports, create action plans to address opportunities and areas requiring improvement.
- Listen to and action guest, owner and team feedback from all channels, actively seeking it from audiences not usually represented.
- Support all park leadership teams in understanding the drivers of team and guest advocacy measures, and engages and influences the GM and other HOD’s to put in place action plans to address shortfalls or opportunities in customer experience.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with wwners, ensuring the experience team take ownership for the resolution of issues and subsequent communication.
- Create a 2-way flow of communication between the Park and the Hemel functional support teams, developing strong relationships with wider stakeholder groups.
- Develop and maintain a strong talent pipeline and succession plan for own department.
- Act as the subject matter expert in own field. Managescomplex data and information to influence decision making across park departments and central functions.
- Strong management and leadership skills to lead broad teams.
- Confident decision-maker.
- Can exercise sound judgement and manage conflicting priorities when under pressure.
- Have had previous responsibility for working with financial budgets.
- Has previously managed a profit centre with both revenue and expenses.
For further information and to submit an application visit the Bourne Leisure jobs board.
Neil Davey is the managing editor of MyCustomer. An experienced business journalist and editor, Neil has worked on a variety of newspapers, magazines and websites over the past 20 years, including Internet Works, CXO magazine and Business Management. He joined MyCustomer in 2007.