CX job vacancy of the week: Facebook
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Director of Customer Experience Operations, Facebook (based in London, UK)
Facebook is seeking an executive for Trust & Safety Operations to lead its Customer Experience organization. Its Customer Experience Operations team is responsible for leading strategic programs that drive greater coordination, consistency and partnerships across Global Operations teams helping to bring the customer experience to the forefront of conversations.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the strategy, setup, execution, and management of scalable customer focused programs. Facebook is looking for a leader with deep domain expertise in operations, customer support/experience, product strategy, thought leadership and talent development that can provide vision and strategy in this fast-paced and high growth space and oversee execution and collaboration across a large cross functional set of partners.
A successful candidate craves opportunities to build out new spaces from 0>1 while also reinvigorating and re-examining established processes. You see the big picture and what needs to be done, but more importantly why it is important and how it all fits together; You are a structured multi-tasker and a master at prioritization and enjoy bringing different groups together towards a common goal. You deftly work cross-functionally with all levels of people and management. You are an inspiring leader and you know when to dive in and support; specifically, you feel comfortable with leading project management teams or leading/executing projects yourself, if the need arises. You know how to deliver a message to ensure leaders support you and your business; specifically, Executive Communication and presentation experience. Developing the capabilities of a high performing team in partnership with Product, Engineering, Operations, Sales, HR teams is a key aspect of this leadership role.
- Define and build the Global Operations support model for this critical company initiative, setting a vision, strategy and driving clear alignment with other functions and teams on responsibilities.
- Partner closely with the Product Group Lead and the Customer Support leadership team to help shape the future direction and strategy for this effort in Global Operations.
- Establish strong working relationships with other global teams and cross-functional counterparts to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience and drive operational improvements.
- Be a strong proponent of Facebook and Global Operations on the goals and priorities in the Customer Support space.
- Build and retain a world class team through providing mentorship, guidance and career development.
- 10+ years of experience in Customer Support, Operations or Strategy.
- 10+ years of experience leading and growing teams from strategy through to operational execution.
- Proven track record of transforming operations to provide customer experience through innovation and improvement.
- Experience building and executing against KPI's.
- Proven communication skills and executive presence.
- Experience working across large matrixed organizations.
- Proven track record of attracting, scaling and developing teams.
For further information and to submit an application visit the Facebook jobs board.
Neil Davey was previously the editor of MyCustomer from 2007 until May 2023. An experienced business journalist and editor, Neil has worked on a variety of newspapers, magazines and websites over the past 20 years, including Internet Works, CXO magazine and Business Management.
Please login or register to join the discussion.
There are currently no replies, be the first to post a reply.