CX job vacancy of the week: FitXR
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Head of Customer Experience - Fitness and Gaming Community at FitXR (based in South Bank, UK)
FixXR believes in a future where exercise everywhere - whether that is the gym, the park or at home - is enhanced through engaging technology that extends your reality.
To achieve this vision it is building the world’s first virtual gym. FixXR started life in a garden shed in Woking. Today, it is known as the team behind the award-winning VR App FitXR, one of the top-selling games on the Oculus and Steam stores. It has big plans for the future, and its growing team of developers, marketers and fitness gurus are working to create some truly iconic games to show that staying fit and having fun are not mutually exclusive.
FitXR is looking for an experienced Head of Customer Experience and Community. You will be responsible for driving a highly engaged community and delivering exceptional customer experience to FitXR members. As the owner for our member lifecycle, from sign up, support through to community management you will drive innovation and alignment with the overall company mission.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will form part of the marketing leadership team and help drive the direction of customer centricity in all that the company does.
- Build long term strategies on how customer experience happens at FitXR.
- Build a highly engaged community to ensure long retention of our members & to drive word of mouth & acquisition via referral.
- Oversee social media strategy, identify key social channels that are most relevant for audiences and create calendar of activity, events & content to drive growth & engagement (working with social media manager).
- Constantly seek out new ways to optimise channel performance as well as exploring new channels.
- Test, monitor and report on social and community initiatives, sharing insights and feedback internally.
- Oversee and manage a direct team of six - Social Media, Community and Customer Support (aka Experience).
- Empower ownership of Customer Experience and member enquiries at a local level across USA, EMEA and APAC.
- Demonstrable knowledge of building communities, social strategy and experiences for high growth direct to consumer brands.
- Experience of setting up & delivering best-in class customer support.
- Experience of working in a membership or subscription model would be highly advantageous.
For further information and to submit an application visit the FitXR jobs board.
Neil Davey is the managing editor of MyCustomer. An experienced business journalist and editor, Neil has worked on a variety of newspapers, magazines and websites over the past 20 years, including Internet Works, CXO magazine and Business Management. He joined MyCustomer in 2007.
Please login or register to join the discussion.
There are currently no replies, be the first to post a reply.