CX job vacancy of the week: FLEETCOR
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Head of Customer Innovation & Change at FLEETCOR (based in Swindon, UK)
FLEETCOR is a global technology organisation that is leading the future of commercial payments with a culture of innovation that drives them to constantly create new and better ways to pay. Its specialised payment solutions help businesses control, simplify, and secure payment for fuel, general payables, toll and lodging expenses. Millions of people in over 80 countries around the world use its solutions for their payments.
In this exciting new role, you will be responsible for creating and evolving the customer journey framework to ultimately deliver a superior customer offering. You will relish making improvements to our ways of working, offer simplification and reduced effort for both customers and account managers alike.
Based within the Customer Management team, this will give you unique access to the key populations that drive the customer experience as well as the opportunity to influence supporting business units. This role will look at both interpersonal and digital interactions and identify clear priorities for improvement activity.
- Develop / inform reporting and success criteria for journey changes to able to demonstrate the achievement of commercial outcomes.
- Build a knowledge centre, for customer management populations, to provide guidance around customer interactions to support improved customer journeys and build soft skills.
- Benchmark and track journey performance against competitors to ensure we maintain our market advantage.
- Actively seek out and embrace new technologies that can be used for improved customer management.
- Drive the consistent achievement of monthly revenue, in order to deliver FLEETCOR income requirements by providing a wide range of MI, interpretation and guidance that enables the channel Heads to gain a full understanding of the implications linked to decisions and activities.
- Plan, execute and manage effectiveness by delivering high quality Inductions, on-boarding and ongoing training and development programs across all the channels.
- Plan, execute and manage appropriate training programs for 3rd party, Partner relationships, that deliver appropriate outcomes to drive FLEETCOR client acquisition and product penetration through this channel.
- Ensure the technical accuracy of all data input by colleagues into the company's internal systems so that effective analysis takes place for FLEETCOR colleagues and review discussions.
- Maintain an active involvement in SMART Objectives, Coaching, Performance Management and team meetings.
- Deliver call quality and engagement standards that meets with requirements. Calls should be recorded and conversions monitored so that the quality is assessed in line with KPIs.
- Understand the operational and strategic needs of the UK fuel and Automotive markets.
- Assume responsibility for projects as defined by the business and other UK Exec members, coordinating plans and resources to achieve agreed deliverables within the required time, cost and quality parameters.
- Maintain an effective internal controls & sign-off (authority) framework for direct reports to this role.
- Work effectively with other team members to help generate a supportive Team culture.
- Display positive behaviors at all times, that encourage all other colleagues and promotes a positive working environment.
- Contribute and commit to creating a personal development plan that addresses all training and development needs to deliver monthly revenue targets and future career aspirations.
- 5+ years of relevant senior work experience, with a proven track record in improving customer and business outcomes.
- Able to lead and structure work, building strategies and coordinating activity to deliver on those strategies.
- Analytical and data-driven as well as customer centric in thinking and approach.
- Work effectively with others, at all levels of the organisation, with strong communication & presentation skills.
- Agile enough to understand business needs, prioritise and change direction quickly.
- Experience implementing effective change in a large business.
- Excited to be in a competitive, high-performance, target-driven environment.
- Experience in a range of journey mapping methodologies and journey communication / visualisation approaches.
- Experience of Salesforce / Service Cloud is desirable but not essential.
For further information and to submit an application visit the FLEETCOR jobs board.
Neil Davey was previously the editor of MyCustomer from 2007 until May 2023. An experienced business journalist and editor, Neil has worked on a variety of newspapers, magazines and websites over the past 20 years, including Internet Works, CXO magazine and Business Management.
Please login or register to join the discussion.
There are currently no replies, be the first to post a reply.