CX job vacancy of the week: Hansen Technologies
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: VP of Customer Experience, Hansen Technologies (work from home, UK/Europe)
With over 40 years of experience, Hansen Technologies is a leading global provider of customer care, billing software and data management systems across 80 countries with specialisations in the utilities and telecommunications industries. With 1500 people across 31 offices globally, its people bring a deep expertise, that drives innovation and ideas to ensure it delivers exceptional products and services.
Hansen's VP of Customer Experience Management (CXM) will work collaboratively with the company's clients, partners and delivery teams to improve the experience for all their customer interactions through all digital touchpoints. That will be accomplished through rapid access to quality information; high levels of personalisation; intuitive flows leading to clear outcomes; technology innovation and AI; user friendly presentation; and an enhanced 360 customer view across all channels.
The successful candidate will be a thought leader capable of interacting with the C-suite while working productively with client's operational staff to ensure that CXM programs tangibly benefit end-customers and generate a solid ROI. Expect to be a trusted partner to clients, finding pragmatic ways to align Hansen's technology with their customer operations to meet or exceed industry best practice.
- Market intelligence – understand the market forces and disruptors in the CSP and Utility industry verticals that drive investment and create opportunities: e.g. digital transformations, regulations and industry standards, CXD technologies, the move to the cloud etc. Understand the competitive landscape, sources of competitive advantage, and trends in the CRM industry.
- Engage with Hansen's clients and prospects to identify opportunities to improve their Customer Experience through collaborative projects.
- Work with the Office of the CTO and Hansen Executives to motivate for Hansen investment. Agree success metrics with clients and where possible identify opportunities to co-invest.
- Create and maintain a broad program of initiatives and collaborate with Product Management and R&D to produce roadmaps that can be planned, prioritized and published. Manage client consultation processes (e.g. Customer Advisory Boards, Co -development, User Group Workshops) and refine and prioritise investment. Where applicable oversee client engagement during and after the project to ensure that what we developed has the desired impact.
- Create, manage and deliver best practices campaigns.
- Communicate the value proposition and unique selling points of the program to the internal stakeholders including the Sales and Marketing teams and develop collateral that supports Hansen's position as a market leader in each targeted industry segment.
- Present at industry, user or company conferences – providing expert opinion and advice.
- Work alongside Hansen's Sales and Marketing team to uncover opportunities, contribute to responses, pricing models and bids.
- Assist with M&A strategy and opportunity identification.
- 10+ years of Product Management, Product Marketing, Solution Architect or a position related to Customer Experience in the Telco/CSP or Utility industry, or from System Integrators or Software Vendors to that industry.
- Experience with CRM solutions would be highly advantageous.
- Familiarity with cloud technology, SAAS and PAAS business models.
- Should be comfortable with a consultative selling process and a role as a trusted advisor.
- Strong interpersonal communication, good public speaking and presentation skills.
- Well-developed people management skills to interact with, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and 3rd parties.
- Experience with common software development and project management methodologies.
- Proactive attitude and willingness to engage in detailed, hands-on analysis when necessary.
- Education in engineering or Computer Science (4 years) preferred.
For further information and to submit an application visit the Hansen jobs board.
Neil Davey is the managing editor of MyCustomer. An experienced business journalist and editor, Neil has worked on a variety of newspapers, magazines and websites over the past 15 years, including Internet Works, CXO magazine and Business Management. He joined Sift Media in 2007.