CX job vacancy of the week: Ipsen Bioscience
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Head of Customer Experience, Ipsen Bioscience (based in Cambridge, MA, USA)
Ipsen is a global specialty-driven biopharmaceutical group committed to discovering new solutions for targeted debilitating diseases and improving quality of life for patients.
This new role at Ipsen will shape and accelerate digital business models for commercial, medical and access.
The Head of Customer Experience will establish customer-centric discipline in digital innovation and product design, while driving design as a core discipline throughout the organization and build digital customer experience competency across Ipsen globally. The Head of Customer Experience is a core member of digital leadership team.
- Design and execute the Customer Experience (CX) digital strategy.
- Set an inspirational vision and establish clear objectives, goals and milestones for the customer experience strategy.
- Act as a content expert on emerging customer experience trends and best practices.
- Identify and implement industry best practices, strategies, and processes to support a best-in-class customer experience across the business.
- Work transversely to influence key cross-functional stakeholders to support and promote innovative business solutions ensuring customer priorities are considered and aligned.
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree (MBA) preferred.
- Best-in-class experience in digital engagement in pharmaceutical industry or in adjacent healthcare businesses (e.g., medical device, wellness). Outstanding digital consumer marketing experience in other regulated industries (e.g., financial services) also considered.
- Track record of operational business impact: has successfully led large scale, global transformation programs, with demonstrated return on investment.
- Outstanding change leader: strong team leadership skills; highly collaborative, persuasive communicator with strong executive presence; works well in highly matrixed, international environment; resilient.
- Practical visionary: strong network in the tech ecosystem; proven record of creating new forms of engagement/business models/data-driven decision-making; can create/envision new possibilities and translate this into a concrete operational plan.
- International experience.
- Customer focused.
- Ability to market solutions both internally and externally
- Understanding of MedTech regulations and data privacy requirements.
For further information and to submit an application visit the Ipsen jobs board.
You might also be interested in
Neil Davey is the managing editor of MyCustomer. An experienced business journalist and editor, Neil has worked on a variety of newspapers, magazines and websites over the past 15 years, including Internet Works, CXO magazine and Business Management. He joined Sift Media in 2007.