CX job vacancy of the week: Laced
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Head of Customer Experience at Laced (based in London, UK)
Laced is a marketplace for the buying and selling of authentic sneakers, connecting thousands of buyers & sellers worldwide.
Laced is looking for a permanent Customer Experience Lead to continue to develop and improve the Laced customer experience within the Laced business. The position is for a talented individual to play a significant role in the building of the company's customer experience and service function while bringing a data-informed approach to how the Laced community is serviced. The ideal candidate will be motivated by the responsibility of setting the CX standard and the prospect of driving the culture that will define the Laced customer experience practices.
The role will include but not be limited to:
Customer Experience Management
- Ensure best in class customer experience is delivered by all departments that own a customer touchpoint.
- To build process the ensure actions & work actively enhances customer experience through the implementation of systems or processes.
- The introduction of training and coaching to build a team that delivers every time for the Laced community.
- Working as an integral link between the CX and Operations team to ensure Customer Service metrics including Customer Satisfaction and Quality are met and expectations are exceeded.
- Contribute to the organisation, execution, and ongoing monitoring of the key department performance metrics.
- Develop practices that take full advantage of the features and services offered by Zendesk.
People & Performance Management
- Building a self-sufficient team that able to function at a high level and under pressure.
- Maintain an excellent level of teamwork by incorporating a solution focussed attitude, being supportive where necessary and create a noteworthy working environment - leading, motivating & developing team members.
- Responsible for reaching the goals and objectives as outlined by the wider company business and culture goals.
- Actively drive the personal development & skills acquisition of the team members at all levels.
- Drive the interview and selection process for new hires within areas of responsibility.
- Administer disciplinary actions according to HR policies.
Operations Planning & Management
- Anticipate demand based on company scaling roadmap and devise and execute plans whilst raising red flags inadequate time to build-in solutions.
- Drive the implementation of workflow processes and continue with perpetual improvements over time.
- Ensure team members have the tools they require to perform their role.
- Ensure the team are fully aware of the role they hold in bringing the overall strategy to life.
- Ensure the team is adequately prepared for upcoming workflow, systems and/or procedural changes.
- Ability to make sound decisions & required judgment calls.
Networking & Organisation
- Relationship Building.
- Establish healthy and progressive relationships with company leaders across the organisation to ensure transparency on information, process, policy, and product changes.
- Proven experience in Risk, Call Centre, or Customer Support function management.
- Deep knowledge of Zendesk and the best practices using Zendesk on an enterprise-level.
- Experience in Coaching or Leadership training of teams.
- Will be willing to work weekends to support staff during busy periods.
- Change Agility and ability to help manage their teams through scaling.
- Knowledge of ops metrics with the ability to translate into day to day performance.
- Ability to maintain relationships with noteworthy and HNWIPassion for managing & developing passionate people.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- A good instinct for identifying issues and proposing solutions.
- Can-do attitude, the ability to work well with others to overcome challenges.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and be detail-oriented.
For further information and to submit an application visit the Laced jobs board.
Neil Davey is the managing editor of MyCustomer. An experienced business journalist and editor, Neil has worked on a variety of newspapers, magazines and websites over the past 20 years, including Internet Works, CXO magazine and Business Management. He joined MyCustomer in 2007.