CX job vacancy of the week: Lloyds Register
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Head of Insight and Customer Experience at Lloyds Register (based in London, UK)
Lloyds Register started out in 1760 as a marine classification society. Today, it's one of the world’s leading providers of professional services for engineering and technology – improving safety and increasing the performance of critical infrastructures for customers in over 75 countries worldwide. The profits we generate fund the Lloyd’s Register Foundation, a charity which supports engineering-related research, education and public engagement around everything it does. All of this helps Lloyds Register stand by the purpose that drives them every single day: Working together for a safer world.
The insight and customer experience function is responsible for providing market, client and competitor insight that underpins the strategic direction of the business and defines the marketing strategy (markets, regions, sectors, products), and ensuring that customer experience is at the heart of everything Lloyds Register does. The head of insight and customer experience will be responsible driving the annual strategic planning process enabling BA&IS develop externally-focussed, insight led plans to drive growth.
Responsibilities for this role are wide ranging, including strategic marketing planning, market analysis, competitor intelligence, customer insight, CRM best practice, data management and analytics and leadership of customer experience programmes. The role will interface with strategy teams, sales teams, service line directors, product management, sector marketing and technology/innovation to create the ecosystem for insight-led decisions making that deliver the right level of customer experience to drive growth. Specifically, the head of insight and customer experience and their team will:
- Establish and embed a customer experience and insight function for BA&IS, with associated strategy, plan and roadmap to include people, processes and systems.
- Lead the insight and customer experience function, be accountable for insight budgets, Identify the key strategic actions required to drive business growth.
- As a member of the BA&IS Marketing Management Team, provide leadership, develop objectives and strategic direction ensuring that activities are undertaken within agreed budgets
- Establish the methodology, partnerships and and toolkit for analysing market, competitor and technology trends to inform business planning.
- Evolve the client insight capability (processes, systems, tools) to derive insight from both internal and external sources to better inform value proposition and product development, digital innovation, marketing campaigns and customer experience management.
- Define the service proposition for customer experience (working closely with product management, sector marketing and client facing teams); develop strategies to support the proposition.
- Create a segmentation model for BA&IS clients across multiple attributes; equip the marketing and sales teams with the right client segment profiles to create growth-driving acquisition and retention strategies and propositions.
- Work with the head of digital marketing and service line/innovation directors to identify and implement best-practice for master data management, client data records and Customer Relationship Management (CRM). This will include processes, systems, tools and analytical models.
- Create a Customer Value Management (CVM) capability to provide insight and analytics to support base management from prospect to client value growth and retention.
For further information and to submit an application visit the Lloyds Register jobs board.
Neil Davey is the managing editor of MyCustomer. An experienced business journalist and editor, Neil has worked on a variety of newspapers, magazines and websites over the past 20 years, including Internet Works, CXO magazine and Business Management. He joined MyCustomer in 2007.
Please login or register to join the discussion.
There are currently no replies, be the first to post a reply.