CX job vacancy of the week: Magna Housing
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Head of Customer Experience, Magna Housing (Working from home with occasional travel to sites in Dorchester and Somerset, UK)
Magna Housing is a medium-sized, independent housing company which works with local communities to help people solve their housing problems and make their housing dreams come true, overwhelmingly in the counties of Dorset and Somerset.
Magna is transforming how it operates, to deliver the best possible experience to its customers.
At the centre of this change is how customer contacts are managed and developed. Through better use of data, digital solutions and insights, resources will be organised to deliver more of the things customers need, in the most effective way.
The Magna Customer Contact Centre was formed in December 2020 and is now embedding into our new ways of working - it brings all the customer contacts across omnichannel routes to one centre of excellence. The Customer Contact Centre has a team of 19 FTE and manages approximately 1,500 contacts per week from customers.
Magna is looking to recruit a Head of Customer Experience. This is a key strategic role that will be the catalyst for the creation of the single customer contact centre in its entirety.
- Brand, define and develop the customer contact service proposition at Magna.
- Implement, execute and continuously review ways of working to provide excellent CX - embedding CX standards for the end-to-end customer journey.
- Drive and develop channel shift and a customer self-service delivery plan.
- Using data, insight and influence to connect the dots and drive the omnichannel experience across the Magna value proposition (the end-to-end CX both on and offline).
- Establish performance metrics, service levels and feedback systems to create dashboards used to inform decisions to put the customers at the centre of everything Magna does.
- Manage customer complaints, comments and compliments - using the feedback to learn and to identify solutions and improvements.
- An innovator with experience of mobilising and managing virtual omnichannel contact centres.
- Commercially sharp - able to use data to drive performance and influence change.
- Track record of implementing new ways of working to push boundaries to provide great customer experience.
- Technical know-how to source, implement and use to their best the right digital solutions for now and for the future.
- Evidence of successfully leading team targetst and projects - including improving customer satisfaction levels and delivering at pace.
- Able to influence cultural change in customer-facing business.
- Resilience in sticking to the task and making things happen.
For further information and to submit an application visit the Magna Housing jobs board.
Neil Davey is the managing editor of MyCustomer. An experienced business journalist and editor, Neil has worked on a variety of newspapers, magazines and websites over the past 15 years, including Internet Works, CXO magazine and Business Management. He joined Sift Media in 2007.