CX job vacancy of the week: Nestlé Nespresso
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Head of Customer Experience at Nestlé Nespresso SA (based in Crawley, UK)
Nestlé Nespresso SA Company is one of the fastest growing operating unit of Nestlé. Its passionate, entrepreneurial-minded team has transformed Nespresso into the reference in portioned coffee and one of the world’s most trusted brands. Its growth comes from its commitment to research and development in order to pioneer and be the reference in the portioned coffee sector to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savored at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses.
Nespresso is recruiting for a talented Head of Customer Experience to join their team who will translate brand purpose into a coherent and engaging consumer experience, putting the consumer at the heart of everything it does and further shaping its position as a leading brand. In this brand new role and reporting into the Marketing Director you will work to increase brand credibility, elevate the experience for consumers and push boundaries in the omnichannel context.
As the Head of Customer Experience you will lead the customer experience for the UK&I and bring it to life with a cross functional team, providing a framework to guide omni-channel execution (B2C & B2B). You will set the framework for our customer teams to grow long-term relationships, capture consumer-driven opportunities and carve out new directions, exciting and inspiring them by creating personalized experiences in both digital and physical spaces.
Derive a distinct customer experience from the brand
- Guide with innovative concepts to enrich and shape the future of customer experience
- Lead the creation and implementation of an innovative strategy that delivers a trusted and unrivalled luxury experience across multiple channels to drive customer engagement and revenue growth
- Define and communicate the Customer Experience vision in line with brand, business strategy and company values
- Engage with and inspire cross functional team of Digital & Retail & Customer experts, and key stakeholders across the business
- Play an ambassadorial role in developing a stronger “customer experience” mind set & culture within the business, ensuring that all employees are absolutely consistent in their understanding of what their contribution is to the customer experience
- Collaborate with HQ to inform technical opportunities and accelerate capabilities & knowledge at global level, build and grow support
- Help to inspire the sourcing of world class online systems to support the delivery of the customer journey, drive local pilots
Implement a framework to constantly monitor and evolve customer experience based on measurable KPIs
- Collaborate with Customer teams build a first-hand understanding of the current customer experience, establish transparency of the customer journey as seen through shoppers' eyes across all touch points, utilising customer feedback.
- Gather and overlay with research insight and employee feedback to inform the business and drive improvements for engagement, service and loyalty
- Work with Marketing and Channel teams to map customer journeys, outline the picture of success and help define benchmarks and measures to deliver and exceed customer expectations
- Collaborate with Marketing, IT and Channel teams to enable and further build data capture and enrichment across our various consumer touchpoints
The successful candidate will bring with them a wealth of experience working in a senior leadership role driving brand-led strategies and change in Marketing/ Brand agency/ Consultancy. They will have proven experience of delivering integrated multichannel experiences and/or growing and developing customer service/ experience in digital businesses. They will have experience with luxury, high premium brands and within a retail environment. They will also:
- Have the ability to strategically plan
- Project leadership skills on a multi-stakeholder level
- Be able to take financial and budget accountability
- Have strong commercial acumen to justify business investment
- Have the ability to communicate and present information to inspire the organisation and influence the business
- Thrive in a matrix organisation with effective influencing skills.
- Have excellent relationship building both externally & internally
- Ideally have experience in running a contact centre and developing VIP programs
For further information and to submit an application visit the Nestlé Nespresso SA jobs board.
Neil Davey is the managing editor of MyCustomer. An experienced business journalist and editor, Neil has worked on a variety of newspapers, magazines and websites over the past 20 years, including Internet Works, CXO magazine and Business Management. He joined MyCustomer in 2007.