CX job vacancy of the week: Newport City Homes
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Head of Customer Experience, Newport City Homes (Newport, South Wales)
Newport City Homes (NCH) is passionate about providing quality homes in communities where people want to live. This is a really exciting time for NCH as it builds on the success of its 2020 Vision and deliver its new strategy for the next five years.
As part of this, NCH is looking for an inspiring leader who will add real value at a strategic, corporate and operational level, be a strong team player and be able to challenge constructively. Customers are at the heart of everything NCH does and the successful candidate will be its customer champion, leading and driving its ambition to be an association that strives to deliver outstanding customer experience, sector leading customer satisfaction and high levels of customer trust. Your focus will be on empowering your team to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Provide leadership for our customer service and customer experience teams, driving a co-ordinated, systematic and sustained customer experience, ensuring that the customer is at the heart of service delivery across the association.
- Lead the development of our strategic approach to customer engagement and involvement, you will innovate and ensure that NCH provides a variety of channels that enable customers to engage with them, sharing their views and shaping service delivery.
- Ensure that customer contact services are fit for purpose and have high expectations of the number of customer enquiries resolved at first-point-of-contact by the customer services team.
- Oversee the investment in telephony and CRM systems that support data governance, data management and data insight.
- Lead the development of NCH's approach to re-designing services that reflect the customer journey and delivers tangible improvements in services to customers.
- Extensive experience of a senior management position in social housing or the charitable sector.
- Substantial experience of managing customer service or community engagement functions.
- Track record of providing clear leadership and direction to a number of diverse teams in ways that builds morale, generates accountability and harnesses energies and talents towards achieving strategic goals.
- Substantial experience of working in multi-agency partnership to shape, inspire and support the delivery of strategic priorities.
- Proven track record of effectively managing significant budgets, ensuring services are effective and provide value for money .
- Proven track record of working with colleagues to effectively manage change and continuously improve services.
- Significant experience of setting structured plans and clear objectives that implement strategy and drive delivery.
- Demonstrable experience of negotiating agreements.
For further information and to submit an application visit the Newport City Homes jobs board.
Neil Davey is the managing editor of MyCustomer. An experienced business journalist and editor, Neil has worked on a variety of newspapers, magazines and websites over the past 20 years, including Internet Works, CXO magazine and Business Management. He joined MyCustomer in 2007.