CX job vacancy of the week: PerfectHome
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Head of Customer Experience Centre, PerfectHome (based in Birmingham, UK)
Established in 2006 PerfectHome is a household goods retailer that offers top quality products and services to customers through flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options.
If you're a motivated, career-driven professional looking for your next role, then this is the opportunity for you. Based at PerfectHome's Head Office this is a truly exciting opportunity to be part of a team in a rapidly expanding part of the business.
The Head of Customer Experience Centre will report to the Chief Operating Officer. The successful candidate will be responsible for the operational performance of the Customer Experience Centre, which is driven through the effective management of the Centre Managers and review of the customer journey and process To ensure the consistent standard of the customer interaction, through observations and reviews, whilst in addition to working alongside the Quality Assurance Managers to provide support and independent evaluation.
- Ensure colleagues have a clear understanding of business objectives and how their role contributes to them Lead, engage and motivate the Centre Managers to deliver business objectives through effective team performance Promote staff engagement through regular communication.
- To build the capability of the team through performance and behavioural management objectives. To provide regular and timely feedback to the Centre Managers through effective communication, both written and verbal. Liaise with Quality Assurance Managers Call Centre Trainer in order to establish a consistency of customer interaction throughout all grades.
- To drive the effective management of customer interactions within Company guidelines and regulation, whilst ensuring the correct outcomes are achieved for the customer on all occasions.
- Continually review business process to ensure a seamless customer journey. Lead the drive for best customer experience through regular review of all customer feedback including social media, TrustPilot and data from customer complaints.
- Liaise with internal departments across the business to feedback friction points to enable best customer journey outcomes.
- To ensure customer interactions take place in line with the expectations of the Vulnerable Customer Policy and regular updates/amendments are provided.
- Develop and continually review a contact centre sales strategy alongside the Marketing Team to ensure the most effective penetration results whilst adhering to the regulations of the FCA.
- Continually lead the drive for technology and platform development to enhance CX and UX To manage customer retention in line with company expectation, which in turn will optimise overall profitability.
- Oversee the management of the Training Department and Induction programme.
- Oversee the management of the Quality Assurance Department, ensuring data is analysed and corrective actions are implemented through the TM/TL.
- Ensure regular communication with direct reports through conference calls, meetings, reviews and/or emails and where necessary, include indirect reports to ensure consistency of messaging.
- Monitor and assess the effectiveness of working practises and training within the workplace to ensure additional expert support is requested as and when required.
- Promote the engagement and development of agents and management alongside the People and Engagement team. Monitor and assess the short-term sickness absence levels of agents and field to ensure the relevant action is taken in conjunction with the People and Engagement team.
- Aid in the compilation of training and performance plans as and when required in order to drive the correct behaviours and inevitably achieve the expected output.
- Complete, manage and update the Customer Experience succession document. Customer Service Develop and deliver a customer service strategy that promotes the purpose and values of PerfectHome.
- Interpret and manage feedback from various source points to improve the service offering and first contact resolution.
- Develop platforms that offer greater accessibility to the customer. Manage social media and feedback forums. Manage the Expressions of Dissatisfaction raised on a daily basis through Management Information provided and feedback given to the Contact Centre Managers.
- Drive customer feedback through recognised platforms and review feedback to support process development and increase satisfaction results.
- Ensure all dissatisfaction and/or complaints are rectified within the correct timeframes.
- Provide feedback on all escalated complaints directly to the person/Manager dealing with, in order to prevent the same issues arising in the future. Highlight and manage trends identified through monthly complaints stats.
- Ensure all staff members work within the confinements of FCA.
- Monitor the completion of administration tasks in line with Company standards.
- Ensure performance drivers and indicators are fully understood through regular use of Management Information and collated visual aids/performance tables.
- Develop and deliver a contact centre sales strategy alongside the Marketing Team in order to achieve forecast and budget numbers To review productivity through Management Information and ensure call statistics and interactions fall in line with Company expectation and trend.
- Ensure effective management of customer growth through team management and process review.
- Understand the requirements of an FCA regulated business and adhere to the 11 Principles of Business and the 6 Treating Customer Fairly Outcomes at all times.
- Proven experience of developing a customer first culture, promoting continuous improvement.
- Excellent listening skills An ability to provide first class customer service and understand how to manage this Excellent communication and organisational skills (oral written) and the ability to converse at all levels.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Be commercially focused and have an ability to drive this through quality coaching and reviews
- Previous leadership experience within a Contact Centre function Knowledge of Companys vision, values and structure Knowledge of Health Safety implications Measures/ Competencies: Successful customer outcomes, would be desirable.
For further information and to submit an application visit the PerfectHome jobs board.
You might also be interested in
Neil Davey is the managing editor of MyCustomer. An experienced business journalist and editor, Neil has worked on a variety of newspapers, magazines and websites over the past 15 years, including Internet Works, CXO magazine and Business Management. He joined Sift Media in 2007.