CX job vacancy of the week: PHMG
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Head of Customer Experience, PHMG (based in Manchester, UK)
The world’s leading audio branding agency, PHMG creates technology-fueled, creative branding solutions to help businesses across the globe make the most of every audio touchpoint. Its global client base reaches across 54 countries – and it is investing in ensuring that each of its 36,000 clients has an unrivalled customer experience.
Reporting directly into the Client Strategy Director, you’ll play a pivotal role in our newly developed Client Engagement team. Bringing your expertise in customer experience and driving client-led strategies, you’ll manage change, mitigate risk and embed processes and technology for the benefit of client and internal teams.
You’ll bring detailed insight into the customer journey and experience with engagement strategies, allowing you to challenge ways of working and identify opportunities to streamline processes and support operational efficiencies. While representing the voice of the client, you’ll also ensure PHMG balances long-term client engagement with its commercial agenda.
Confident and approachable, your expert communication skills will allow you to convey transformation plans to leaders and colleagues in client-facing roles, harnessing internal relationships to maintain stakeholder buy-in.
- Leading and implementing a customer experience improvement plan – managing client feedback loops and complaint resolution processes.
- Capturing current processes and ways of working through audits and assessments.
- Defining and mapping projects and initiatives in support of the wider business transformation programme – including project plans, briefs, timings and dependencies.
- Executing solutions, tracking deliverables and managing over-runs.
- Defining and measuring long-term success through client engagement and retention.
- Continuously challenging each department to improve quality and deliver exceptional results.
- A background in client-led transformation within a Client Services department or central project team.
- Experience managing relatable projects with clear outcomes and successes.
- Confidence to challenge accepted processes and make suggestions for improvement, grounded in your previous experience.
- Analytical skills with the ability to pick out trends and potential challenges – some knowledge of AI and automation technology would prove advantageous.
- A big picture view – able to inspire others and share a vision for the future.
For further information and to submit an application visit the PHMG jobs board.
Neil Davey is the managing editor of MyCustomer. An experienced business journalist and editor, Neil has worked on a variety of newspapers, magazines and websites over the past 15 years, including Internet Works, CXO magazine and Business Management. He joined Sift Media in 2007.