CX job vacancy of the week: Pobl Group
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Director of Customer Experience, Pobl Group (flexibly based role)
Pobl is a not for profit social landlord with the scale, scope and diversity to create positive change in the delivery of housing, care and support across Wales. In the next decade, Pobl aims to deliver 10,000 new affordable low carbon homes, to create great places to live, to decarbonise existing homes and to provide a brilliant customer and colleague experience.
The successful candidate will join a business with c £150m turnover, employing a team of over 2,000 difference makers, managing 17,000 homes, alongside thriving commercial, care and support portfolios.
Pobl are committed to developing a fully digital and automated landlord experience for customers whilst retaining a relationship based and community focused service for those who choose or need a more personal touch. At Pobl, building customer trust matters most, so the successful candidate will be tasked with delivering customer experiences that delight customers, are personal and shaped by insight.
- As a member of the Senior Leadership Team, fulfil a key strategic role in supporting the realisation of Pobl’s aspirations.
- Provide strategic leadership and management for a team of 150 colleagues spanning multi-channel customer services (call c entre, web, digital etc.) and housing operations, so that the business provides a great customer experience and enables Pobl to fulfil its social purpose.
- Provide leadership and coaching to a team of Head of Service colleagues delivering key services including Customer Account teams, Customer Experience teams, Customer Wellbeing Services and Placed Based Neighbourhood Management team's
- Collaborate extensively with the Pobl Senior Leadership Team to deliver a great end to end service delivery experience for customers.
- Design, implement and manage a leading edge digital and place-based customer service that delivers an outstanding customer experience and provides platforms and channels for all customers to feel connected.
- Develop the conditions, systems and opportunities for customer voice and insight to drive decisions, service design and innovation to enhance the end to end customer journey.
- Develop partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders that benefit customers and communities.
- Ensure that services meet Pobl’s legal and regulatory responsibilities, identify key risks and ensure these are managed.
- Embed a culture of performance and develop our approach to data and predictive analytics.
- Determine and manage the team’s budget, ensuring resources and value for money are maximised.
- Demonstrate commitment to the Group’s Values and Behaviours and carry out the role as a ‘Pobl Difference Maker’.
- Ensure the team effectively fulfils its obligations and commitment to diversity and equality of opportunity in respect of both employment and service delivery.
- Senior experience of leading a customer or customer experience function (or ready to take this step) in an organisation that puts customers at the heart of their ambitions.
- Proven record of successfully managing a diverse range of customer facing, support services across a number of locations/remotely.
- Experience of leading and delivering change within a multi-channel service operation and digital delivery environment.
- Experience of collaborating and working as part of an eective senior team.
- Knowledge of current and future challenges facing the business and service sectors.
- Understanding of how statutory and regulatory requirements influence business.
- Understanding of the political environment.
- Educated to degree level or have relevant or equivalent professional experience.
For further information and to submit an application visit the Odgers Berndtson board.
Neil Davey was previously the editor of MyCustomer from 2007 until May 2023. An experienced business journalist and editor, Neil has worked on a variety of newspapers, magazines and websites over the past 20 years, including Internet Works, CXO magazine and Business Management.
Please login or register to join the discussion.
There are currently no replies, be the first to post a reply.