Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Head of Customer Experience, Sky Business Communications (based in Isleworth, UK)
Sky is Europe's biggest entertainment brand. This role is an exciting opportunity to join Sky and work within their Sky Business Communications Team.
The role is responsible for ensuring the Sky Broadband proposition delivers exceptional, well integrated product experiences to Sky's customers as well as help find creative and pragmatic solutions which ultimately enable the company to achieve its business subscriber growth and contribution targets in Sky B2B Communications.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver the customer experience strategy that will enable the Sky Business subscription growth targets. P&L and product performance responsibilities.
- Be responsible for working across product lines, with an end-to-end view, to ensure Sky Business Communications provides a seamless and well-coordinated suite of customer interactions & experiences
- Manage the design and implementation of customer and product journeys for new and existing customers.
- Continuous optimisation of all B2B Communications customer journeys utilising customer insight and analysis.
- Support delivery of customer capability and new/evolving products
- Partners closely with engineering, sales, marketing, operations and (where appropriate) residential product teams to deliver excellent End-to-End execution Play a significant role as a key member of the Sky B2B Comms Product team.
- Experience in planning, prioritizing, documenting and leading development of customer experience elements across product, operations & support disciplines.
- Commercially astute – comfortable with optimising a set of revenue driving KPIs.
- Leader – proven track record managing a team of ambitious individuals to work together to achieve shared KPIs.
- Experience in a matrix, complex delivery focused organisation – and ideally exposure to a fledgling or start-up business environment.
- Understanding and experience of optimizing customer experience journey’s through testing and analysis, including AB testing, qualitative and quantitative customer research.
- To be comfortable working as a supporting team member that guides customer experience across products without control of those products; being a team member that makes all of Sky B2B Communications product better because they work seamlessly as a product portfolio.
- Restless to change Sky for the better, combines big picture vision with a capacity for detail.
- The ability to deliver through relationships – gets things done by reaching out to others and communicating openly.