CX job vacancy of the week: SMARTY
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Head of Customer Experience & Delivery at SMARTY (based in Reading, UK)
SMARTY is powered by Three’s strong and reliable 3G network, SMARTY is a SIM-only mobile network that's built to be fair, transparent and smart. Currently celebrating its third anniversary, SMARTY is looking for an experienced CX and Change Leader, who thrives on setting the long term customer strategy.
This role is part of the Wider Leadership Team at SMARTY and you will be required to supervise and oversee the Customer Excellence Team, own the CX vision for its growing brand & execute our strategic plan that sees the companny exceed customer expectations.
Ideally, you’ll have worked previously in a digital first or start-up and have experience of working with agile and waterfall methodologies. You’ll thrive on simplicity, both for our customers and internal ways of working. And as a leader, you’ll know how to bring people together and galvanise them to achieve plans by setting a clear vision & direction that rings true to SMARTY’s Simple & Honest brand values. And most importantly, you’ll be a highly engaging, inspirational & approachable individual who makes working with them fun as well as rewarding.
- Set, own and deliver the CEX strategy for SMARTY, driving a plan to ensure customer experience is a market differentiator for SMARTY.
- Have overall responsibility for coordination of change management and end-to end delivery of the SMARTY strategic plan and roadmaps.
- Manage the SMARTY high level plan delivering on strategic capabilities and propositions, as well as delivering effective GTM activity.
- Own the cross-geographical assisted service for SMARTY growing NPS, Commercials and managing cost to serve, through service strategies which support customers and reflect their changing needs.
- Be responsible for ensuring the relevant level of customer experience insight is available to place the voice of the customer at the heart of the company's decision making.
- Responsible for creating all customer policies. Ensuring these are maintained and managed.
- Proven change leadership experience within a customer-obsessed brand.
- Experience working in digital first environment/start up.
- Solid experience in growing NPS, proposition execution, GTM.
- Setting CX/ channel strategy in a similar industry.
- This role requires a strategic thinker with the ability to convert strategy into operational execution.
- Exceptional interpersonal, networking, negotiation, influencing, and communication skills are essential with evidence of a proactive approach and creditable outcomes.
- Ability to demonstrate a drive for results within a pressurised environment to strict timelines.
- Appreciation of the customer, their needs and how to meet them.
- Strong Commercial Acumen.
- An experienced People Leader able to galvanise others behind a vision, set clear direction, build, develop, and motivate a high performing team.
For further information and to submit an application visit the Three jobs board.
Neil Davey is the managing editor of MyCustomer. An experienced business journalist and editor, Neil has worked on a variety of newspapers, magazines and websites over the past 20 years, including Internet Works, CXO magazine and Business Management. He joined MyCustomer in 2007.