CX job vacancy of the week: Splend
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Head of Customer Experience at Splend (based in London, UK)
Splend provides eco-friendly and affordable cars to on-demand drivers who work for companies like Uber. Most importantly, drivers also benefit from unique training, analytics and community provided by Splend, that empowers them to become more profitable, safer, and fulfilled in their work. Splend also handles all of the necessary financing, insurance and maintenance, so that drivers can focus on earning an income. Founded in Sydney in 2015, Splend has raised $10 million equity to date and expanded to nine cities in Europe, the Americas and Australia, whilst building a global team of over 150 employees.
Splend is looking for Head of Customer Experience who will work alongside its VP Operations and global team.
- Building long-term competitive advantage through innovation and a superior customer experience.
- Developing knowledge and understanding of customers to acquire and retain them, solve their problems, and improve lifetime value.
- Promoting the customer perspective and making sure it is reflected in product, delivery and value proposition.
- Rigorously measuring the factors that drive the quality of customer experience.
- Building tools and metrics that contribute to data-driven decision-making.
- Promoting a customer-oriented culture.
- Ultimate owner for everything customer-related.
- Create and manage a compelling customer experience vision.
- Balance trade-off between customer experience and cost-to-serve.
- Develop a CX strategy and drive it across the company.
- Provide input in key customer-related decisions in product development, marketing and branding.
- Create strategies for customer success and customer experience.
- Design, build and implement structures and processes for customer success, which will support company-wide customer acquisition, retention and customer value enhancement practices.
- Implement targeted campaigns to increase customer loyalty, retention, and satisfaction.
- Organise and implement customer feedback processes to establish deep customer knowledge (for the benefit of CX and also Product).
- Own customer service software / tools & resolution processes that will support the customer experience strategy.
- Help create a strong, customer-centric culture.
- Provide input into employee-engagement related initiatives.
- Define customer experience KPIs and cascade them across the organisation.
- Great academic track record at leading schools.
- Minimum five years’ experience in operational roles in startups or scaleups, ideally operating across more than one geographic location.
- Experience building analytical, data-driven, processes.
- Ability to operate with autonomy.
- Someone who is comfortable operating at high speed (maybe breaking things occasionally, but always fixing them and learning from the experience).
- Strong commercial, customer-centric and deeply resourceful thinking.
- Analytical, logical, obsessed with detail and process.
- Ability to interact and work in a creative, cross-functional, global team.
- Must be excited by the scale and complexity of the challenge, driven by ambitious goals and willing to do anything to make them happen.
- Desirable, but not mandatory; previous roles in a Customer Experience team at a later stage business, or managing the team at a smaller business.
For further information and to submit an application visit the Splend jobs board.
You might also be interested in
Neil Davey is the managing editor of MyCustomer. An experienced business journalist and editor, Neil has worked on a variety of newspapers, magazines and websites over the past 15 years, including Internet Works, CXO magazine and Business Management. He joined Sift Media in 2007.