CX job vacancy of the week: Together
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Head of Customer Experience at Together (based in Cheadle, UK)
Together is a financial services success story based in South Manchester. It is a specialist lender offering a range of mortgage and secured loan products to individuals and businesses, who are typically underserved by mainstream lenders. Established in 1974, it employs over 600 colleagues.
Due to continued growth, Together is looking to recruit a professinoal to fill the newly created role of Head of Customer Experience, reporting directly to the Commercial COO.
The Head of Customer Experience (CX) will be expected to deliver an enhanced customer journey for Commercial finance customers bringing a relentless customer lens to the Commercial Finance business; implement and utilise customer data to understand how improvements can be delivered; and design and lead the implementation of customer experience improvement initiatives across the customer journey.
- Be the on point leader bringing a customer focus to discussions in the Commercial Finance division.
- Decide which metrics best serve business and customers; and then develop the CX strategy, governance (customer and conduct) and reporting dashboards.
- Driving an exceptional and high quality customer experience to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Deliver and measure the impact of improvements highlighted within the customer experience/service strategy.
- Deliver and continuously update Together’s strategy for providing support to vulnerable customers in line with regulatory obligations.
- Ensure that processes are in place to gather, understand and take action in response to customer feedback through complaints, VOC, social media and customer reviews.
- Oversee root cause analysis on customer complaints identify the issues causing customer dis-satisfaction. Ensure recommendations for improvements are assigned to Business Stakeholders and that changes are delivered.
- Oversee impact analysis on RCA actions and improvements to ensure that expected benefits are realised and where required, additional actions are implemented to reduce reoccurrence of customer dissatisfaction.
- Act as a subject matter expert for Customer Experience and attend relevant sessions to represent customer’s needs and ensure the customer is at the heart of decision making.
- This role will work across the Commercial Finance COO function as well as the broader CF business.
- Significant Customer Service Experience.
- Demonstrable Consumer-centric approach.
- Track record in driving NPS or Operational improvements, preferably in services.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under own initiative but operate as part of the wider Customer Experience team.
- Flexible with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Ability to design processes with good attention to detail.
- Ability to identify issues and propose solutions.
- Good project management skills, for both long and short term improvement.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience of implementing ideas with a view to improving customer satisfaction.
- Record of working within a team environment and motivated by success.
For further information and to submit an application visit the Together jobs board.
Neil Davey is the managing editor of MyCustomer. An experienced business journalist and editor, Neil has worked on a variety of newspapers, magazines and websites over the past 20 years, including Internet Works, CXO magazine and Business Management. He joined MyCustomer in 2007.
Please login or register to join the discussion.
There are currently no replies, be the first to post a reply.