CX job vacancy of the week: TT Electronics
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Director of Customer Experience, TT Electronics (based in Woking, UK)
TT Electronics is a global provider of engineered electronics. It collaborates with customers in the transportation, industrial, medical, and aerospace and defence markets, providing them with engineering expertise and support through a global network of specialists and world class facilities.
Reporting to the Vice President of Global Marketing, the ideal candidate will develop and lead execution of the company’s customer experience strategy. This individual is responsible for facilitating ownership of customer experience excellence companywide, with a focus on maximizing existing digital tools and agency partnerships and expanding best-in-class processes and methodology consistently across all divisions.
The director will lead initiatives with support from a small, multi-faceted team to facilitate central oversight of customer experience programs and efforts company-wide as well as centralized programs. This individual will support the creation and enhancement of key areas related to inbound lead generation, Voice-of-the-Customer program, and links with the company’s CRM (SalesForce).
- Responsible for enhancing current inbound and out bound lead generation programs across the divisions to support revenue growth as well as support new product development opportunities based on data and interest.
- Work with divisional leaders and technology partners to analyze and develop continuous improvements related to the company website and its inbound lead generation platform that will improve the overall customer experience – and generate more qualified opportunities.
- Work with divisional leadership, marketing and sales leaders to develop and implement a flexible but cohesive customer and channel partner experience strategy.
- Enhance and own the company’s strategy related to Voice-of-the-Customer; including data analysis, action reporting, integration with quality teams and systems, follow through on feedback and supporting divisional responses as appropriate to customers feedback.
- Work closely with divisional leadership teams including marketing and sales leaders to streamline SalesForce usage companywide in order to provide more robust data that can lead to stronger market understanding, vertical penetration and leadership insight.
- Develop strategies that will map out the company’s entire customer experience process including all methods used to reach out customers.
- Identify and set objectives, milestones and key performance indicators for the company’s strategy and divisional strategies related to customer experience, lead generation and voice of the customer.
- Build strong relationships with divisional leadership teams that allow for deeper understanding of their business, product & service portfolios, how and where they win, and partner with the leaders to enhance their win strategies.
- Streamline processes and formalize procedures to enhance the ability of the marketing teams to operate strategically and to improve efficiency in sharing best practices across the company.
- Partners with company’s sales teams and divisional marketing teams; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
- Strong background in CX strategy development and execution, with experience using NPS-based programs and marketing automation software a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to create shared vision, inspire collaboration, and drive change with momentum.
- Proven ability to manage diverse efforts’ synergies.
- Track record of frequent personal interactions with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Tech-savvy in evolving technologies.
- Comfortable with public speaking and facilitating large group sessions.
- Excellent computer skills to include Microsoft Office products.
- Exceptional writing skills with a strong attention to grammar and syntax.
- Self-motivated and self-directed and able to achieve objectives on time without oversight.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proven track record of leading enterprise wide programs and teams.
- Creative thinker that possesses a strong desire to create and/or improve existing customer interface and feedback programs
- Possesses a strong sense of customer service with all people he/she meets.
For further information and to submit an application visit the TT Electronics jobs board.
You might also be interested in
Neil Davey is the managing editor of MyCustomer. An experienced business journalist and editor, Neil has worked on a variety of newspapers, magazines and websites over the past 15 years, including Internet Works, CXO magazine and Business Management. He joined Sift Media in 2007.