CX job vacancy of the week: Twitch
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Customer Experience Manager at Twitch (based in London, UK)
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. Twitch brings the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams.
Twitch Customer Experience is passionate about solving issues for all of Twitch's community members. The company is looking for passionate and motivated people. With Amazon's customer obsession philosophy, Twitch is bolstering its Customer Experience team to provide excellent service to all of its community members, whether they be creators, customers, developers, or viewers.
As a Customer Experience Manager, you will lead a subsection of the team that focuses on supporting the company's growing Affiliate creator community. Reporting directly to the Customer Experience operations programme manager, you will advocate for changes, consistency, and clarity for the company's Affiliates, and lead a small team of Customer Experience Specialists who operate across all areas of the organization.
- Manage a team of passionate Customer Experience Specialists.
- Provide regular reports to the Customer Experience leadership team on daily ops, wins, challenges, team performance, and needs for your team.
- Review team metrics to uncover opportunities and develop plans to improve team performance.
- Assist your team in solving customer issues.
- Be the contact for your area and work with company partners.
- Empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
- Uphold company values and aim to always improve the platform and community experience.
- 3+ years of proven team leadership experience.
- 5+ years in customer support, tech support, or moderating content for a web-based application.
- BA/BS or Associate’s degree OR related technical training OR equivalent work experience.
- Deep knowledge of the Twitch platform, either as a broadcaster, or experience developing on Twitch.
- Experience using analytics to guide strategic and operational decisions.
- Proficiency in Salesforce or comparable CRMs, JIRA, GSuite, GitHub, Slack, and various broadcasting software.
For further information and to submit an application visit the Twitch jobs board.
Neil Davey is the managing editor of MyCustomer. An experienced business journalist and editor, Neil has worked on a variety of newspapers, magazines and websites over the past 20 years, including Internet Works, CXO magazine and Business Management. He joined MyCustomer in 2007.