CX job vacancy of the week: Vitality
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Customer Experience Manager, Vitality (Stockport, Bournemouth UK or Home based)
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business. With 1.25m+ UK members and more than 25m globally, Vitality aims to make the world a healthier, happier place.
Vitality is seeking a customer experience manager to deliver a seamless customer experience across all stages and touch points in the customer experience lifecycle.
- Create, manage and maintain a set of CX artefacts (Personas, Category and Experience matrices, and expectations tables) to clearly define successful customer outcomes for the journeys within your lifecycle.
- Working with the CX research team you will be responsible for designing a dashboard which monitors the performance of successful customer outcomes.
- Lead matrix teams across the business to ensure KPI’s are achieved.
- As a key stage gate in the change process you will be responsible for steering design squads to ensure all new experiences are customer needs focussed and deliver the previously defined successful customer outcomes in-line with governing CX principles.
- You will develop a deep understanding of our customer experience and then work backwards to plan, strategise and execute with a key focus on reducing customer effort to deliver great experiences.
- Strategic thinking and foresight: Maintain an awareness of new and emerging trends, practices and technologies relevant to the sector, the company and its customers and adapt practices accordingly to ensure the best possible Customer Experience.
- Interpersonal, networking and influencing skills: You will not only need to nurture great relationships internally with your own team and with leaders of other teams, but also to understand the needs of our customers and external stakeholders such as vendors and partners in order to ensure an excellent customer experience. Interpersonal, communication, networking and influencing skills are therefore indispensable.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills: You will be adept at interpreting and leveraging data insights to constantly enhance customer experience. You will also have an ability to understand data analytics and extract useful or actionable information from it along with strong problem-solving skills to ensure customer experience gaps do not occur or are resolved efficiently.
- Ability to understand business objectives and align customer experience accordingly: As the person in-charge of the customer experience lifecycle, you will need to have a clear understanding of business objectives so that you can affect customer experience such that it contributes to the achievement of Vitality’s goals.
- Data-driven mind-set and an aptitude for technology: Data and technology will be key to successful customer experience efforts at Vitality. You will be adept in understanding IT solution designs and how digital technologies hang together including data architecture and CRM best practices.
For further information and to submit an application visit the Vitality jobs board.
Neil Davey is the managing editor of MyCustomer. An experienced business journalist and editor, Neil has worked on a variety of newspapers, magazines and websites over the past 20 years, including Internet Works, CXO magazine and Business Management. He joined MyCustomer in 2007.