CX job vacancy of the week: Watchfinder
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Global Head of Customer Experience at Watchfinder (based in Maidstone, UK)
Since Watchfinder & Co. was first founded in 2002, it has grown to become the premier resource from which to buy and sell premium pre-owned watches. With thousands of watches available from more than 50 brands, including Rolex, Omega, IWC and more, plus boutiques across the UK and a manufacturer certified service centre, Watchfinder has established itself as the top pre-owned watch specialist.
As our Global Head of Customer Experience, you’ll provide outstanding strategic leadership and day to day management of the Aftersales team at Watchfinder HQ in Kent. You will be responsible for shaping the end-to-end experience of Watchfinder customers and drive initiatives across our global regions.
This role will sit at the heart of significant and strategic improvements to the way Watchfinder functions as a business and engages with its customers around the world. It's a fantastic opportunity to both refine and scale the customer centricity that is in Watchfinder's DNA.
- Plan, develop and shape the landscape of customer experience across the business globally.
- Ensure that all leaders have a clear understanding of the company’s vision and goals for customer experience excellence, and of their unit’s respective contribution. This includes setting the customer experience goals in all global regions to drive consistency.
- Engage people across the business on customer best practices, customer led design / transformation approaches and be a source of inspiration, innovation, and best practice.
- Working with customer analytics and business teams to understand key challenges and recommend opportunities to improve the customer experience across the value chain.
- Optimise the customer experience to increase conversion and create deeper product engagement
- Work with the purchasing and marketing teams to drive pricing and offering, driving a clear strategy for all markets
- Ensure the end-to-end customer journey delivers an excellent customer experience which is measured through NPS
- 8 to 10 years’ experience heading up customer experience in a digital/e-commerce business.
- Experience of navigating ambiguity and change with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Evidence of strong management, planning, project management and organisational skills.
- A strategic mind-set, with a well-honed eye for detail, comfortable with data and customer metrics.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills, ability to work transversally with other departments and countries
- Experience in people management, leading and directing multiple team members in a busy task-oriented environment,
- Data-driven mindset and an aptitude for technology and digital tools.
For further information and to submit an application visit the Watchfinder jobs board.
Neil Davey is the managing editor of MyCustomer. An experienced business journalist and editor, Neil has worked on a variety of newspapers, magazines and websites over the past 20 years, including Internet Works, CXO magazine and Business Management. He joined MyCustomer in 2007.