CX job vacancy of the week: Wattbike
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Head of Customer Experience at Wattbike (based in Nottingham, UK)
Wattbike is a brand with a big future and we're looking for a Head of Customer Experience to join the team at this crucial stage in its journey.
With an explosion in home fitness and over a decade of elite level and commercial fitness success under its belt, Wattbike is embarking on expansion programmes for its direct-to-consumer business both in the UK and in overseas markets, as it takes its hardware and digital training philosophy to the health and fitness masses.
Its product is already used by the biggest names in professional sport and thousands of everyday athletes around the world and this new role will make a huge contribution in driving Wattbikes growth whilst significantly improving efficiency.
- Strengthening Wattbike’s reputation in the market by harnessing feedback from tools such as Trustpilot, CSAT and NPS.
- Carrying out a deep-dive into numbers in order to optimise Wattbike's customer experience.
- Developing and implementing Team OKRs to manage performance and maximise customer satisfaction.
- Working cross-functionally to develop the tone of voice for Wattbike and the right framework for customer interactions.
- Strategic planning driving sales growth by creating a truly best-in-class customer journey whilst significantly improving efficiency.
- Leading and developing the customer services team by expanding their skill sets and capabilities.
- Providing development opportunities, and ensure succession planning is in place across all levels.
- Inspiring a passionate and growing team of amazing, dedicated people.
- Coaching and training team members to maximise productivity and team happiness.
- Deploying and ensuring best practice of smart tools and technology to make everyone's life easier e.g. Zendesk CRM, social media, live chat.
- Being up to date on the latest in customer experience trends.
- Significant experience in scaling a customer-facing direct-to-consumer business in a high-growth environment, with a complimentary B2B capability.
- Experience in managing high levels of international growth in a direct-to-consumer led sales environment.
- A solution based mindset with a proven record in growing and scaling teams alongside developing and implementing processes and strategies.
- Good with numbers, you'll have a strong analytical mindset and be capable of using data in order to make clear decisions.
- To be highly self-motivated and enjoy working with ambiguity, and having full ownership and accountability for a function and budget.
- A “get it done” attitude when there’s tight and important deadlines.
- Proven leadership skills of motivating a young and ambitious team in a high growth environment, driving continuous improvement.
- Strategic thinker + influencer, with a hands-on style to deliver practical and effective solutions working cross functionally.
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities; skilled in communicating with diverse settings, both 1:1 and in large groups.
For further information and to submit an application visit the Wattbike jobs board.
Neil Davey is the managing editor of MyCustomer. An experienced business journalist and editor, Neil has worked on a variety of newspapers, magazines and websites over the past 20 years, including Internet Works, CXO magazine and Business Management. He joined MyCustomer in 2007.