CX job vacancy of the week: Wifinity
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Head of Customer Service & Experience, Wifinity (based in Royal Kingston Upon Thames, UK)
Wifinity is on a mission to make Wi-Fi great! Its awesome products and services connect over 2 million people a year across a wide range of exciting sectors, including Defence, Holiday Resorts and Retail.
Wifinity is looking for a visionary and experienced leader to set a new standard for its award winning customer service team. You will be responsible for developing and delivering a positive customer focused service and support operation.
The role is split into two main areas of responsibility:
- Running and developing the customer service operations including customer service and support teams, policies, recruitment, KPIs, service and support tooling.
- Looking at every touch point we have with our customers and the customer journey to ensure the experience is consistent and great.
Wifinity is looking for a high performing, high potential candidate to run itscustomer service and experience operations. You are a visionary, a great team player and you are experienced in managing a team to success. You know what great looks like and want to be part of a customer focused organisation that values the quality of our customer service. You believe that everything we do should be built around delivering 'wow' moments of truth!
You will add value to the role by:
- Bringing customers to the heart of the decisions through a customer obsession in continuous improvement and awareness is critical to this role and helping the business reach its vision.
- Overall responsibility for the customer service team, circa 15 people in total.
- Team recruitment and training - finding the best talent on the market to become WiFi heros.
- Working with partners to develop support models and customer journeys.
- Work with the business to develop KPIs, SLAs and metrics dashboards around customer service, support and experience.
- Review the entire customer service and support operations and develop a departmental roadmap built around delivering 'wow' customer experiences.
- Transform existing processes and structures in order to deliver the roadmap.
- Develop customer service manuals, training material and programs for internal team member training.
- Promote a 'customer first' culture throughout the business.
- Customer service management experience.
- End-user and customer empathy.
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills.
- Evidence of improving customer experience through service and support.
- Think commercially and strategically.
- Great internal and external stakeholder management.
- Strong ability to influence.
- Analytical thinker and ability to monitor KPIs and adjust operations as needed.
- Ability to develop a strategy and implement within a team.
- Ability to make decisions and execute at speed.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Delivery to tight timescales.
- Passion for innovation.
- Highly energised and motivated to drive results!
For further information and to submit an application visit the Wifinity jobs board.
You might also be interested in
Neil Davey is the managing editor of MyCustomer. An experienced business journalist and editor, Neil has worked on a variety of newspapers, magazines and websites over the past 15 years, including Internet Works, CXO magazine and Business Management. He joined Sift Media in 2007.