CX job vacancy of the week: Zego
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Head of Customer Experience, Zego (based in London, UK)
Insurance company Zego is looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to help define the customer experience and plot the expansion planning needs for the Customer Experience (CX) team, supporting Zego's customers in any geography within Europe.
As the Head of Customer Experience you will be leading the team with the objective of delivering a high-quality customer experience within a rapidly expanding business. The role is highly collaborative requiring close alignments upstream and downstream on initiatives such as the design and implementation of enhanced customer experience roadmaps.
Working alongside the business teams on expansion plans and the Operations teams on service delivery, you will help coordinate a customer service network of CS associates that support new and existing customers across Europe.
- Own the implementation of the Customer Experience strategy across Europe.
- Shape the direction of the team (100+), keeping them focused and motivated to deliver the right results.
- Build a team focused around cross-functional collaboration and on long-term scalability of the function.
- Support the CX senior leadership for the network strategy execution and expansion, including distributed working and outsourcing.
- Ensure superior customer experience for all languages served.
- Implement innovative processes to optimize the channel mix, implement skill-based routing, and improve the service structure to the benefit of the customers.
- Drive process improvements and adoption and keep pace with our rapid growth while motivating others to meet the challenges of a deadline-driven environment.
- Maintain a complete and thorough understanding of technical systems.
- Proactively identify opportunities for innovation, pilot the best ideas, and then implement broadly if proven to be advantageous.
- Drive execution and share visibility on the network’s operational, financial, and experience goals.
- Gain the trust of all key stakeholders on the business and provide guidance to meet customer experience and operational goals, contributing to planning the development of the internal administration tools.
- Regularly report out to the key stakeholders in an effective and concise manner.
- You have demonstrated experience in successfully launching projects of significant size.
- You are experienced in leading a Customer Experience team or a Customer Service organization with a proven track record of customer satisfaction successes.
- You are a natural leader and have a proven track record of building and managing large teams both locally and remotely.
- You enjoy the challenge of building from scratch, you have done it before and have learnt the challenges of scalability.
- You have the ability to set the vision, direction, and culture of the team by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals.
- You have solid experience managing time-critical technical projects in fast-paced and changing environments.
- You have 5+ years of experience in leadership positions.
- Masters or advanced degree in business or quantitative field is preferred (i.e., math, statistics, engineering, or science).
For further information and to submit an application visit the Zego jobs board.
You might also be interested in
Neil Davey is the managing editor of MyCustomer. An experienced business journalist and editor, Neil has worked on a variety of newspapers, magazines and websites over the past 15 years, including Internet Works, CXO magazine and Business Management. He joined Sift Media in 2007.