Customer experience is forecast to surpass price and product as the key brand differentiator by the year 2020. But new research reveals that the gap between the quality of CX that customers say they receive and the quality of CX companies believe they are delivering has never been wider.
Clearly organisations need greater understanding and insight into the preference and experiences of today’s customers to gain a competitive advantage.
With this in mind, MyCustomer is hosting a new webinar on Tuesday 12 March at 2PM AEST (also available on-demand), to explore new research into the state of csutomer experience management in Australia, and share next best steps for regional businesses.
Hosted by MyCustomer managing editor Neil Davey, and featuring leading CX author and guru Ian Golding and InMoment’s Claire Fastier and Lisa Davis, the webinar will examine the customer experience perception gap and other key findings from their new Australian CX Trends Report and discuss the implications for regional organisations.
It will cover points such as:
- Why customers don’t always want one-off ‘moments’ in the form of gifts to stay loyal, and that authenticity and trust are more important.
- Why unconditional loyalty is a myth, but younger customers aren’t as disloyal to brands as we think.
- How the obsession with digital data and online forums is keeping brands in a passive and reactive mode, limiting understanding of customers' most important conversations.
- How brands still don't understand the critical role of employees in improving satisfaction, and more importantly, creating memorable experiences to build lasting loyalty.
- Why companies think they are delivering a better experience than they are – and how they can improve their CX in 2019.
Register for this webinar to view on Tuesday 12 March at 2PM AEST or to view on-demand after the live event.