CX job of the week: Aegon
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Customer Experience and Journey Manager – Aegon – Edinburgh, UK
The role-holder will lead a team of journey analysts in the marketing function to develop a detailed understanding of our key customer journeys through customer journey mapping, leveraging the expertise of colleagues from across the business as well as engaging with customers, advisers and employers.
- Lead, manage and develop the customer experience and journey mapping team, ensuring the team is supported in line with Aegon's people objectives and HR policies.
- Responsible for the mapping and analysis of all in-scope journeys in line with the plan, ensuring progress is reported through governance.
- Lead the development of the assets used to showcase the journeys and key metrics, iterating where appropriate after each journey has been analysed to allow marketing to continually improve its capability in this area.
- Use insight from the journey analysis to drive recommendations for actions to improve and table these through appropriate governance.
- Lead the development and implementation of the governance framework and appropriate controls around the journey universe.
- Stakeholder engagement across the organisation, collaborating with other programmes and initiatives where the journey mapping work aligns, driving the cultural change in the organisation, supporting Aegon to become more customer centric through awareness and understanding of the journey universe.
- Ensuring risk management and control frameworks are embedded within the customer experience and journey mapping team – PDP, PLM etc.
- Undertake risk reviews/audits supported with positive outcomes and any actions resolved in a timely fashion.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent communication skills (written and verbal), demonstrable at all levels.
- Strong creative thinking, idea generator.
- Confidence to constructively challenge requirements and creative proposals.
- Excellent planning and forward thinking skills.
- Ability to stay focussed on objectives when under pressure.
- Ability to evaluate complex problems and use judgement to recommend and deliver innovative and creative solutions.
- Excellent understanding of customer experience analysis and management.
- Strong understanding of TCF and how it impacts Aegon's marketing strategy, processes and the customer experience.
- Good understanding of the regulatory framework in UK financial services.
- Good understanding of the key financial dynamics and drivers of Aegon UK's business.
For further information and to submit an application, visit the Aegon job board.