CX job of the week: First Advantage
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Director of Customer Success – First Advantage – Remote (UK-based)
Background check specialists First Advantage are on the hunt for someone with a strong customer experience background to work within their Account Management Team as the Director of Customer Success.
- Monitor activity, service levels, and client satisfaction to identify issues or opportunities at the earliest possible stages.
- Proactively pursue problem-solving and product/service expansion that maximizes the customer experience.
- Prepare and deliver quarterly and annual client business reviews.
- Document and manage all action/project plans for the assigned client base.
- Analyze trends and make recommendations on potential changes to customer programs. Intervene as required to ensure customer satisfaction. Provide solutions to business problems, analyze root causes, and resolve the issues.
- Work cross-functionally with internal and external partners to achieve client objectives.
- Escalate operational and technical issues to internal support teams.
- Work with internal stakeholders to help guide enhancements to existing products and or solutions by acting as the voice of our clients.
- Assist in providing alternative solutions to product concerns.
- Maintain activity records in Salesforce.
- Manage customer contractual documentation within assigned accounts.
- This may include proposal responses to RFPs, SLAs, and SOPs.
- Attain monthly, quarterly, and annual quotas within a defined list of accounts.
- Articulate FADV benefits; demonstrate a clear knowledge of pricing, procedures, and advantages of FADV products/solutions versus competitors.
- Promote and offer additional FADV products and services.
- Create unsolicited renewal proposals. This requires clear communication and needs analysis.
Drive negotiation of pricing and terms and conditions.
- Client-focused solutions experience in Background Screening, HR Services, Tech industry is an advantage.
- Proven account management, customer service, project management, or other relevant experience for Account Management positions.
- Proven ability to proactively identify and solve complex problems through collaborative partnerships.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver to set deadlines
- Able to successfully communicate ideas, concepts, and strategies clearly and concisely.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment focusing on collaboration, idea sharing, and growth.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
For further information and to submit an application, visit the First Advantage job board.