Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Head of Customer – Macmillan Cancer Support – London City Centre, UK / Remote
Macmillan Cancer Support on the look out for a new Head of Customer who is a strong customer focused leader, with outstanding stakeholder management skills and a real passion for listening to customers and learning how they can better deliver great experiences.
- Reporting to the director of customer and marketing planning, you will be responsible for leading Macmillan's customer journey planning function.
- Ensure Macmillan is delivering excellent experiences which drive both impact and income.
- Build a customer-centric culture in Macmillan by acting as the champion of their core external audiences: people who receive support, people who give support, and healthcare professionals.
- Build understanding of audiences, their journeys and experiences, and use this insight to drive continuous improvement across Macmillan's product and service portfolios.
- Take responsibility for leading or shaping key cross organisational customer initiatives which ensure Macmilan are implementing change to improve experience and better meet customer needs.
- Substantial experience of working within a customer-centric role where you have taken insight to design and deliver strategies that better meet customer needs.
- Passionate about listening to customers and using this insight to deliver better experience.
- A track record of driving improvement and implementing change.
- A proven track record of relevant sector experience.
- Excellent managerial and motivational skills combined with the ability to spot opportunities to improve customer experience and better meet needs.
For further information and to submit an application, visit the Macmillan Cancer Support job board.
Please login or register to join the discussion.
There are currently no replies, be the first to post a reply.