CX job of the week: Nourish Care
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Head of Customer Success – Nourish Care – Bournemouth, BH1 1HL, UK / Hybrid
Are you a passionate person with a desire to work for a company that is having a real impact on people’s lives? If so, Nourish Care's latest Head of Customer Success vacancy could be the right position for you.
- Leading, hiring and developing a team of Customer Success Managers.
- Use data and systems to analyse and measure key performance metrics to ensure that the strategy and direction are increasing adoption/consumption. Track, forecast and drive KPIs.
- Deeply understand our customers to drive value realisation and ensure customer business outcomes are met consistently.
- Develop measurable, repeatable best practices and strategies across business segments to encourage product adoption, value and growth. Use technology, systems and processes to drive consistency, repeatability and scale.
- Upselling and Expansion: Stimulate revenue growth by identifying upselling or cross-selling opportunities within existing client accounts. Formulate strategies and collaborate with sales and marketing teams to capitalise on these prospects.
- Product & Engineering: Engage and provide customer feedback and input to the product roadmap; act as the voice of customer regarding issues/opportunities and enhancements.
- Reporting: Define and use reports to understand and manage the business. Use Churnscore to map customer journeys and ensure that reporting reflects the ground reality.
- Demonstrable experience of building the CS playbook and developing processes.
- Demonstrated success at building highly functioning CSM teams with strategy development and operational planning.
- Empathy for the customer, understanding their challenges and goals to amplify their voice in Nourish.
- Passion for revenue and growth based on the success of our customers.
- Track record of nurturing relationships with senior stakeholders within enterprise-level customers.
- Experience using/integrating a CSM Technology platform (e.g. Planhat or Churnzero) into the rhythm of the business.
- Ability to operate in a scale-up SaaS environment.
- Experience working with senior social care stakeholders would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Ability to define metrics and utilise data to improve customer experience.
- Experience of working collaboratively with cross-functional teams internally.
- A consultative approach, and the ability to listen, understand and solve problems.
For further information and to submit an application, visit the Nourish Care job board.