Share this content
CX job of the week: Ribble Cycles
1st Mar 2023
Share this content
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Head of Customer Experience – Ribble Cycles – Bamber Bridge, Preston, UK
Cycyling enthusiasts, Ribble, are looking to recruit a new Head of Customer Experience to lead the holistic customer experience team and deliver their customer-first agenda throughout the business.
- Driving forward a new way of communicating to customers, working alongside brand, technology, digital and CRM functions to improve the pre/post purchase journey.
- Operating the team within budget; identifying and driving efficiencies wherever possible, including process reviews and recruitment.
- Build and develop strong cross-functional relationships to deliver customer experience improvements.
- Working alongside the Head of Operations and Head of Product to ensure aftersales processes and communications are seamless and supportive for their customers.
- Working with other teams to provide a brand enhancing experience at point of dispatch, delivery and unboxing.
- Overseeing the retail customer service function, driving forward any efficiencies identified through process and technology.
- Briefing into the creative team key learnings and insights to deliver content that is customer service enhancing including, product manuals, ‘how to’ videos, FAQs.
- Working alongside the 'go in store' team to enhance customer experiences through digital journeys at pre-purchase e.g. live shop.
- Tracking, reporting and being accountable for key performance measures including quantity of interactions, quality of interactions, type of interactions and reviews.
- Along with the brand team, develop all customer contact points, ensuring they are on brand and within the tone of voice framework.
- Strategically review innovative CX solutions, recommending to the exec team any proposals which enhance their service and deliver best in class customer experiences.
- Develop and mentor the senior CS team to deliver this plan, and associated targets, as well as supporting their personal development plans, including upskilling on mechanical knowledge of bikes.
- Working alongside the finance team to oversee and approve budgets for the team.
- Ensuring that all customer data managed through the team adheres to GDPR guidance and regulations.
- Working with the operations team to resolve any interactions that need addressing from social media and Trust Pilot.
- Point of escalation for team leaders and supporting the resolution of complaints.
- Work closely with the retail team to implement a ‘one voice’ approach across all customer touchpoints.
- Proven experience of leading and managing customer experience and aftersales teams.
- Used to working with other departments such as operations, marketing, product teams.
- Solid understanding and proven adherence to the GDPR.
- Experience working with CRM platforms and the latest CS technology platforms.
- Analytical mind - you must care about the data and translate it into insight driven actions.
- A background in the cycling industry or understanding of the product/industry (desirable).
- Experience working within a manufacturing industry or large cross-functional business (desirable).
- Lead or managed holistic customer journey mapping (desirable).
For further information and to submit an application, visit the Ribble Cycles job board.
Share this content
Read more from Rhys Fisher
Please login or register to join the discussion.
There are currently no replies, be the first to post a reply.