CX job of the week: TalkTalk
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Customer Experience Manager – TalkTalk – Salford Quays, Manchester/Hybrid
The broadband giant is looking for a new customer experience manager who understands customer needs and can design brilliant end-to-end customer experiences for new products and propositions.
- CX lead on multiple product pods to ensure the customer is front and centre when developing and delivering new products and propositions into the organisation.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs, wants and feelings – and design brilliant experiences at all stages of the customer lifecycle.
- Deliver brilliant customer outcomes by documenting clear end-to-end customer journeys, including unhappy path journeys.
- Facilitate workshops with the UX team and operational journey leads to ensure all scenarios are clearly understood and documented.
- Gatekeeper of customer journey maps, ensuring they are updated and version controlled. When any new product or service is launched you’ll ensure the journey maps are updated and that the new products and services will meet TalkTalk's NPS targets.
- Understand the processes that underpin the customer experience and matrix manage relevant teams to create action plans and drive improvements.
- Partner with researchers, data and insights teams and use a variety of customer insights and metrics to understand the experience and identify areas of opportunity to improve satisfaction, and create advocacy and loyalty.
- Analyse data and customer insight to identify customer pain points and opportunities to improve customer experience.
- Be passionate about customers and problem solving: you’ll identify people, process, tech and data requirements/capabilities needed to create positive changes.
- Communicate facts well with leaders from across the business to influence their thinking and decision making.
- Protect customer experience by ensuring key CX metrics are reported and monitored. Work with data/reporting teams to update the CX measurement framework.
- Monitor NPS and other CX metrics across all stages of the customer journey and measure impact of changes.
- Significant CX Leader experience.
- Journey mapping experience.
- Analytical skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Able to balance customer needs and business objectives.
- Matrix Management experience.
- Experience of creating and delivering improvement plans.
- Be comfortable working with a broad range of stakeholders and leading workshops.
For further information and to submit an application, visit the TalkTalk job board.