CX job of the week: UK Hydrographic Office
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Head of Customer Experience – UK Hydrographic Office – Taunton, UK / Hybrid
Are you a dynamic customer service and experience leader looking for an exciting role with impact on a global scale? The role-holder will lead in shaping the customer support function and will be the leading representative for Voice of Customer across the UKHO.
- Set a clear vision and strategy that focuses on the delivery of global service provision and drives retention and adoption of new products and services.
- Nurture team cohesion and ensure that team members feel valued and encouraged to invest in their own self-learning and growth.
- Lead on identifying customer-focused change initiatives and driving these through to action and solution deployment.
- Lead the VOC strategy on behalf of the UKHO. Ensure that a cohesive and impactful VOC strategy is enabled with a clear closed-loop process that achieves significant customer experience improvement and ensures Safety Of Life at Sea.
- Lead the APAC team and drive proactive customer loyalty and new service adoption.
- Create a structure and org that will drive the customer strategy and vision and will play the key role of improving the org-wide customer experience.
- Create a suite of MI that supports visibility that enables improvement of the CX productivity and quality.
- Strategically lead and develop a global senior CX operational management team (including a team based in Singapore) to enhance performance by setting clear accountable performance measures.
- Accountable for managing Cost Centre Budgets within set budgeted guidelines.
- Create a customer-first culture and processes which achieve the business goals and objectives.
- Define, negotiate and agree on the effective utilisation of resources and technology in line with service specifications. Working with, or being responsible for resource planning and MI teams to plan the required resource in conjunction with business objectives and service level agreements to ensure that customer support is 24/7 in line with our offering.
- Continually develop improvements and embed successful change projects.
- Collaborate with the wider customer division to optimise existing client profitability through business planning and deliver increased revenue streams and improved customer outcomes.
- A proven track record in senior customer operational experience.
- Extensive experience in managing operational customer service teams.
- Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of the wider issues impacting the maritime industry.
- Proven management and/or relationship management experience at a senior, strategic level role.
- Established track record of exceeding targets such as KPIs and SLAs, in a quality-led, legislative-compliant environment.
- Able to interpret MI/BI and develop strategy and make recommendations.
- Demonstrate ability to motivate and communicate with others at all levels.
- Influential relationship skills at all levels. Able to use these relationships to deliver service improvements.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Able to adapt and succeed in a changing environment.
- Evidence of well-developed leadership skills.
For further information and to submit an application, visit the UK Hydrographic Office job board.