CX job vacancy of the week: Adobe
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: head of Customer Experience – London, UK
Adobe are looking for a new Head of Customer Experience and are on a mission to hire the very best. The digital experience experts want someone who shares their commitment to creating exceptional employee experiences, where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity.
- Own the customer experience for Adobe’s Field customers in the EMEA region.
- Develop KPI, business review and score card models to assess current business practices and provide innovative approaches for improved customer experience.
- Drive accountability across the Digital Media business in the day-to-day approach to managing the lifecycle of Adobe’s Business customers, ensuring all blocks to improved customer experience are proactively managed across all routes to market.
- Partner with sales leadership peers to create a sustainable customer experience improvement plan that spans the entire Adobe Digital Media landscape and total addressable market to drive incremental opportunities.
- Pro-actively monitor the execution of experience improvement initiatives across all routes to market and customer touch points in the Business customer lifecycle.
- Establish a regular cadence (weekly, bi-weekly) of customer experience reviews involving key stakeholders across the region to examine KPIs; region-by-region, throughout the customer journey and create recommendations and actions to continually improve execution.
- Prepare detailed presentations, analysis, and materials to support the regional senior management team with QBRs, Strategic business reviews, and board-level presentations.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with worldwide peers and stakeholders to evaluate effectiveness of programs and the impact of operational strategies. Look for ways to both bring and share best-practice to constantly improve the execution of our business.
- 5-7 years of experience with a high-tech organisation.
- An analytical and data-driven mindset and an ability to quickly determine/distill intelligence from data.
- Strong Knowledge and competence in Salesforce, Tableau or other leading CRM/Analytics tools.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Pragmatism and discipline in identifying and prioritizing high-value work.
- Ability to present and explain complex ideas to diverse audiences.
- Highly motivated, self-directed, team player.
- A record of success at a high-growth company.
For further information and to submit an application, visit the Adobe job board.