CX job vacancy of the week: Atom Bank
Looking for your next step in the world of customer experience? Every week, MyCustomer scours the internet to find the latest CX job vacancies, highlighting the best opportunities currently being advertised.
This week: Customer Research & Insight Lead, (Durham/remote)
The purpose of the Customer Research & Insight Lead role is to develop and execute all aspects of Atom’s customer research and insight program. It’s a pivotal senior position, with a bank-wide remit to listen to customers and translate their voices into strategies, plans, and actions. The role holder will also own Atom’s CX measurement framework across all channels and touchpoints, manage Atom’s customer panel, and lead all benchmarking activity.
- Develop Atom’s customer research capability (covering primary, secondary - qual and quant).
- Design and deliver bespoke research projects derived via internal customer briefs and problem statements.
- Present findings, opportunities, and recommendations to internal stakeholders.
- Own Atom’s ‘Voice Of Customer’ and mystery shopping program across all touchpoints, products, and services - inc NPS, CE & Goodwill.
- Lead the reporting and influence delivery of associated initiatives.
- Conduct analysis and report upon best practice, benchmarking, and competitor performance.
- Collaborate with insight & intelligence teams to acquire and analyse data across multiple sources.
- Line management of DX research & VOC analysts.
- Act as Atom’s research & insight expert, representing the customer both internally and externally.
- Deputise for Head of Digital Experience when required.
- Demonstrable experience of mixed method research experience within financial services or a banking organisation (agency or client side).
- Designed and implemented industry leading customer research programs from the ground up.
- Expert in VOC and customer strategy framework best practice - e.g. jobs to be done.
- Previous experience acting as an insight lead on projects involving marketing, propositions, strategy, technology, commercial, and design teams.
- Ability to work cross functionally with required gravitas and confidence to present findings to C Suite and board level stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of UK digital banking & FS landscape.
- Experience working with 3rd party agencies and customer research platforms - e.g. recollective.
- Excellent program management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise effectively to get things done.
- Brilliant communicator and relationship builder with ability to influence at all levels.
- Highly numerate.
- Masters or PHD (desirable).
- Published or award-winning research/insight led initiatives/products/propositions (desirable).
For further information and to submit an application, visit the Atom jobs board.